Lady GaGa's New Album Is 'Utter Liberation,' Producers Info Leaked
Lady GaGa's next studio installment is sure to become one of the highly-anticipated albums next year and people have been trying to get info about it. The singer herself was very careful not to spill too much beans, only saying in a recent interview with i-D magazine that "it's utter liberation."
"The new album is my absolute greatest work I've ever done, and I'm so excited about it," she explained more. "The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean to me in my own life. ... I'm on the quest to create the anthem for my generation for the next decade, so that's what I've done."
What GaGa has said apparently did not satisfy the curious minds. In fact, it made them crave for more and they might have satisfy their hunger in a piece of document which is claimed to reveal those lined up to lend helping hands for the upcoming project.
David Bowie appears on the list, fueling the duet rumor which has been swirling on the web for quite sometime. Other possible contributors include acclaimed music makers such as Darkchild, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay, Rodney Jerkins and of course her longtime collaborator RedOne. The songs she possibly has recorded, meanwhile, are "Hooker on a Church Corner", "You and I" and "Far From Me".
More Lady GaGa News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip