Lady GaGa's New Album Is 'Utter Liberation,' Producers Info Leaked
Lady GaGa's next studio installment is sure to become one of the highly-anticipated albums next year and people have been trying to get info about it. The singer herself was very careful not to spill too much beans, only saying in a recent interview with i-D magazine that "it's utter liberation."
"The new album is my absolute greatest work I've ever done, and I'm so excited about it," she explained more. "The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean to me in my own life. ... I'm on the quest to create the anthem for my generation for the next decade, so that's what I've done."
What GaGa has said apparently did not satisfy the curious minds. In fact, it made them crave for more and they might have satisfy their hunger in a piece of document which is claimed to reveal those lined up to lend helping hands for the upcoming project.
David Bowie appears on the list, fueling the duet rumor which has been swirling on the web for quite sometime. Other possible contributors include acclaimed music makers such as Darkchild, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay, Rodney Jerkins and of course her longtime collaborator RedOne. The songs she possibly has recorded, meanwhile, are "Hooker on a Church Corner", "You and I" and "Far From Me".
More Lady GaGa News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy