Lady GaGa's New Album Is 'Utter Liberation,' Producers Info Leaked
Lady GaGa's next studio installment is sure to become one of the highly-anticipated albums next year and people have been trying to get info about it. The singer herself was very careful not to spill too much beans, only saying in a recent interview with i-D magazine that "it's utter liberation."
"The new album is my absolute greatest work I've ever done, and I'm so excited about it," she explained more. "The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean to me in my own life. ... I'm on the quest to create the anthem for my generation for the next decade, so that's what I've done."
What GaGa has said apparently did not satisfy the curious minds. In fact, it made them crave for more and they might have satisfy their hunger in a piece of document which is claimed to reveal those lined up to lend helping hands for the upcoming project.
David Bowie appears on the list, fueling the duet rumor which has been swirling on the web for quite sometime. Other possible contributors include acclaimed music makers such as Darkchild, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay, Rodney Jerkins and of course her longtime collaborator RedOne. The songs she possibly has recorded, meanwhile, are "Hooker on a Church Corner", "You and I" and "Far From Me".
More Lady GaGa News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs