Lady GaGa's New Album Is 'Utter Liberation,' Producers Info Leaked
Lady GaGa's next studio installment is sure to become one of the highly-anticipated albums next year and people have been trying to get info about it. The singer herself was very careful not to spill too much beans, only saying in a recent interview with i-D magazine that "it's utter liberation."
"The new album is my absolute greatest work I've ever done, and I'm so excited about it," she explained more. "The message, the melodies, the direction, the meaning, what it will mean to my fans and what it will mean to me in my own life. ... I'm on the quest to create the anthem for my generation for the next decade, so that's what I've done."
What GaGa has said apparently did not satisfy the curious minds. In fact, it made them crave for more and they might have satisfy their hunger in a piece of document which is claimed to reveal those lined up to lend helping hands for the upcoming project.
David Bowie appears on the list, fueling the duet rumor which has been swirling on the web for quite sometime. Other possible contributors include acclaimed music makers such as Darkchild, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay, Rodney Jerkins and of course her longtime collaborator RedOne. The songs she possibly has recorded, meanwhile, are "Hooker on a Church Corner", "You and I" and "Far From Me".
More Lady GaGa News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'