Mandy Moore Checks In to 'Grey's Anatomy' Again
Mandy Moore made such a good impression in the sixth season finale of "Grey's Anatomy" that she has been invited back to appear in the seventh season. The singer turned actress played a patient with colostomy bag who needed a transfusion but was unfortunate enough to get caught in the hospital gunning.
Coming first from TV Guide, the re-appearance is not explained further. It is unknown as well whether Ryan Devlin who plays husband of Moore's Mary will return with her. Mary and her husband Bill were last seen escaping the crazed gunman's frenzy but Mary had to first assist Bailey in keeping Dr. Charles Percy alive.
The new season starts September 23 with the episode called "With You I'm Born Again". Creator Shonda Rhimes has revealed that there will be a wedding in the season opener, with all clues pointing at Christina and Owen.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding