Mandy Moore Checks In to 'Grey's Anatomy' Again
Mandy Moore made such a good impression in the sixth season finale of "Grey's Anatomy" that she has been invited back to appear in the seventh season. The singer turned actress played a patient with colostomy bag who needed a transfusion but was unfortunate enough to get caught in the hospital gunning.
Coming first from TV Guide, the re-appearance is not explained further. It is unknown as well whether Ryan Devlin who plays husband of Moore's Mary will return with her. Mary and her husband Bill were last seen escaping the crazed gunman's frenzy but Mary had to first assist Bailey in keeping Dr. Charles Percy alive.
The new season starts September 23 with the episode called "With You I'm Born Again". Creator Shonda Rhimes has revealed that there will be a wedding in the season opener, with all clues pointing at Christina and Owen.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch