Mandy Moore Checks In to 'Grey's Anatomy' Again
Mandy Moore made such a good impression in the sixth season finale of "Grey's Anatomy" that she has been invited back to appear in the seventh season. The singer turned actress played a patient with colostomy bag who needed a transfusion but was unfortunate enough to get caught in the hospital gunning.
Coming first from TV Guide, the re-appearance is not explained further. It is unknown as well whether Ryan Devlin who plays husband of Moore's Mary will return with her. Mary and her husband Bill were last seen escaping the crazed gunman's frenzy but Mary had to first assist Bailey in keeping Dr. Charles Percy alive.
The new season starts September 23 with the episode called "With You I'm Born Again". Creator Shonda Rhimes has revealed that there will be a wedding in the season opener, with all clues pointing at Christina and Owen.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked