Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Split, Again
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane have decided to get a divorce for the second time. A rep for the "Dreamcatcher" actor told People, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter. They ask that their privacy be respected at this time."
Back in January 2009, Patricia filed for divorce from Thomas at a Los Angeles court. She, at that time, cited irreconcilable differences. However, later that year, Patricia and Thomas reconciled and the Frankie Paige of "Stigmata" requested to abandon the divorce petition.
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane got married on June 25, 2006 at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice, Italy. The couple has a daughter together, named Harlow Olivia Calliope who was born on February 20, 2003. Patricia also has a son, Enzo, from her previous relationship with musician Paul Rossi. Meanwhile, Thomas was previously married to actress Aysha Hauer.
More Patricia Arquette News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune