Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Split, Again
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane have decided to get a divorce for the second time. A rep for the "Dreamcatcher" actor told People, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter. They ask that their privacy be respected at this time."
Back in January 2009, Patricia filed for divorce from Thomas at a Los Angeles court. She, at that time, cited irreconcilable differences. However, later that year, Patricia and Thomas reconciled and the Frankie Paige of "Stigmata" requested to abandon the divorce petition.
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane got married on June 25, 2006 at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice, Italy. The couple has a daughter together, named Harlow Olivia Calliope who was born on February 20, 2003. Patricia also has a son, Enzo, from her previous relationship with musician Paul Rossi. Meanwhile, Thomas was previously married to actress Aysha Hauer.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story