Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Split, Again
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane have decided to get a divorce for the second time. A rep for the "Dreamcatcher" actor told People, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter. They ask that their privacy be respected at this time."
Back in January 2009, Patricia filed for divorce from Thomas at a Los Angeles court. She, at that time, cited irreconcilable differences. However, later that year, Patricia and Thomas reconciled and the Frankie Paige of "Stigmata" requested to abandon the divorce petition.
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane got married on June 25, 2006 at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice, Italy. The couple has a daughter together, named Harlow Olivia Calliope who was born on February 20, 2003. Patricia also has a son, Enzo, from her previous relationship with musician Paul Rossi. Meanwhile, Thomas was previously married to actress Aysha Hauer.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke