Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Split, Again
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane have decided to get a divorce for the second time. A rep for the "Dreamcatcher" actor told People, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter. They ask that their privacy be respected at this time."
Back in January 2009, Patricia filed for divorce from Thomas at a Los Angeles court. She, at that time, cited irreconcilable differences. However, later that year, Patricia and Thomas reconciled and the Frankie Paige of "Stigmata" requested to abandon the divorce petition.
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane got married on June 25, 2006 at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice, Italy. The couple has a daughter together, named Harlow Olivia Calliope who was born on February 20, 2003. Patricia also has a son, Enzo, from her previous relationship with musician Paul Rossi. Meanwhile, Thomas was previously married to actress Aysha Hauer.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt