Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane Split, Again
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane have decided to get a divorce for the second time. A rep for the "Dreamcatcher" actor told People, "The split is completely amicable and their prime focus is their daughter. They ask that their privacy be respected at this time."
Back in January 2009, Patricia filed for divorce from Thomas at a Los Angeles court. She, at that time, cited irreconcilable differences. However, later that year, Patricia and Thomas reconciled and the Frankie Paige of "Stigmata" requested to abandon the divorce petition.
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane got married on June 25, 2006 at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice, Italy. The couple has a daughter together, named Harlow Olivia Calliope who was born on February 20, 2003. Patricia also has a son, Enzo, from her previous relationship with musician Paul Rossi. Meanwhile, Thomas was previously married to actress Aysha Hauer.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences