Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato's 'GMA' Gig Captured in Pics
After opening "Good Morning America" summer concert series last May, Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato returned to Central Park on August 13 for another "GMA" gig. The Friday concert was more crowded than the previous gig since they tagged along the other cast of "Camp Rock" like Meaghan Jette Martin and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle.
Since the performance was part of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" tour, the Jonas boys and their co-stars catered fans with songs featured in the TV movie which will premiere September 3. "It's On" was offered as the first treatment before they moved on to such songs as "Heart and Soul". Ex-lovers Joe Jonas and Demi also took the stage together for "Wouldn't Change a Thing."
Beside performing, the young stars also spared time to have a chat with "GMA" host. When asked about his plan for upcoming 21st birthday on this Sunday, August 15, Joe said, "Besides a dog, I don't know. These guys are not telling me what they're doing." Demi, meanwhile, answered question about which superpowers she wished she had. "My ideal superpower? I wish I could teleport, just snap my fingers and be in a room," she said. As for Nick Jonas, he wants to be able to fly.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'