Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato's 'GMA' Gig Captured in Pics
After opening "Good Morning America" summer concert series last May, Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato returned to Central Park on August 13 for another "GMA" gig. The Friday concert was more crowded than the previous gig since they tagged along the other cast of "Camp Rock" like Meaghan Jette Martin and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle.
Since the performance was part of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" tour, the Jonas boys and their co-stars catered fans with songs featured in the TV movie which will premiere September 3. "It's On" was offered as the first treatment before they moved on to such songs as "Heart and Soul". Ex-lovers Joe Jonas and Demi also took the stage together for "Wouldn't Change a Thing."
Beside performing, the young stars also spared time to have a chat with "GMA" host. When asked about his plan for upcoming 21st birthday on this Sunday, August 15, Joe said, "Besides a dog, I don't know. These guys are not telling me what they're doing." Demi, meanwhile, answered question about which superpowers she wished she had. "My ideal superpower? I wish I could teleport, just snap my fingers and be in a room," she said. As for Nick Jonas, he wants to be able to fly.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal