Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato's 'GMA' Gig Captured in Pics
After opening "Good Morning America" summer concert series last May, Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato returned to Central Park on August 13 for another "GMA" gig. The Friday concert was more crowded than the previous gig since they tagged along the other cast of "Camp Rock" like Meaghan Jette Martin and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle.
Since the performance was part of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" tour, the Jonas boys and their co-stars catered fans with songs featured in the TV movie which will premiere September 3. "It's On" was offered as the first treatment before they moved on to such songs as "Heart and Soul". Ex-lovers Joe Jonas and Demi also took the stage together for "Wouldn't Change a Thing."
Beside performing, the young stars also spared time to have a chat with "GMA" host. When asked about his plan for upcoming 21st birthday on this Sunday, August 15, Joe said, "Besides a dog, I don't know. These guys are not telling me what they're doing." Demi, meanwhile, answered question about which superpowers she wished she had. "My ideal superpower? I wish I could teleport, just snap my fingers and be in a room," she said. As for Nick Jonas, he wants to be able to fly.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer