Jake Gyllenhaal Flirts in 'Love and Other Drugs' First Trailer
20th Century Fox has released the first full trailer for "Love and Other Drugs" via Apple. Its opening scenes highlight Jake Gyllenhaal's Jamie who undoubtedly knows how to attract woman. His relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales.
When meeting Anne Hathaway's Maggie, Jamie once again uses his charm to flirt with the young woman. An alluring free spirit who won't let anyone or anything tie her down, Maggie is exactly his match. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
Based on the novel "Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman" written by Jamie Reidy, "Love and Other Drugs" is directed by Edward Zwick who additionally teams up with Marshall Herskovitz and Scott Stuber to produce the movie. Charles Randolph pens the script, while Fox plans to drop the drama in U.S. cinemas on November 24.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle