Jake Gyllenhaal Flirts in 'Love and Other Drugs' First Trailer
20th Century Fox has released the first full trailer for "Love and Other Drugs" via Apple. Its opening scenes highlight Jake Gyllenhaal's Jamie who undoubtedly knows how to attract woman. His relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales.
When meeting Anne Hathaway's Maggie, Jamie once again uses his charm to flirt with the young woman. An alluring free spirit who won't let anyone or anything tie her down, Maggie is exactly his match. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
Based on the novel "Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman" written by Jamie Reidy, "Love and Other Drugs" is directed by Edward Zwick who additionally teams up with Marshall Herskovitz and Scott Stuber to produce the movie. Charles Randolph pens the script, while Fox plans to drop the drama in U.S. cinemas on November 24.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie