Jake Gyllenhaal Flirts in 'Love and Other Drugs' First Trailer
20th Century Fox has released the first full trailer for "Love and Other Drugs" via Apple. Its opening scenes highlight Jake Gyllenhaal's Jamie who undoubtedly knows how to attract woman. His relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales.
When meeting Anne Hathaway's Maggie, Jamie once again uses his charm to flirt with the young woman. An alluring free spirit who won't let anyone or anything tie her down, Maggie is exactly his match. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
Based on the novel "Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman" written by Jamie Reidy, "Love and Other Drugs" is directed by Edward Zwick who additionally teams up with Marshall Herskovitz and Scott Stuber to produce the movie. Charles Randolph pens the script, while Fox plans to drop the drama in U.S. cinemas on November 24.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date