Jake Gyllenhaal Flirts in 'Love and Other Drugs' First Trailer
20th Century Fox has released the first full trailer for "Love and Other Drugs" via Apple. Its opening scenes highlight Jake Gyllenhaal's Jamie who undoubtedly knows how to attract woman. His relentless and nearly infallible charm serve him well with the ladies and in the cutthroat world of pharmaceutical sales.
When meeting Anne Hathaway's Maggie, Jamie once again uses his charm to flirt with the young woman. An alluring free spirit who won't let anyone or anything tie her down, Maggie is exactly his match. Maggie and Jamie's evolving relationship takes them both by surprise, as they find themselves under the influence of the ultimate drug: love.
Based on the novel "Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman" written by Jamie Reidy, "Love and Other Drugs" is directed by Edward Zwick who additionally teams up with Marshall Herskovitz and Scott Stuber to produce the movie. Charles Randolph pens the script, while Fox plans to drop the drama in U.S. cinemas on November 24.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen