Antonio Sabato Jr. Replaces The Situation on 'Bones'
Earlier this month, David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel said they were wooing The Situation from "Jersey Shore" to come as a guest star on "Bones". Not long after, executive producer Stephen Nathan confirmed to EW that the deal was off. However, a better news just arrived in the form of Antonio Sabato Jr.
TV Guide said the hunky actor has just been cast as a guido bouncer at a Jersey Shore club that Deschanel's Brennan and Boreanaz's Booth will visit during their investigation for a murder. Consequently, the detectives will be an outcast in the party scene which reportedly will also present a remix of "Bones" theme song.
It was understood from previous reports that the victim is a fitness guru named Ritchie "The V" Genaro. "General Hospital" star Lisa LoCicero is also hired to play Janine Genaro, the mother of the deceased.
The "Jersey"-themed episode is titled "The Maggots in the Meathead" and will air as the third in the upcoming season which premieres September 23 on FOX. "But the episode will still be our little tribute to 'Jersey Shore' and it will do what many people in America would like to see themselves-which is one of those people dead," Nathan joked after confirming an actor would play The Situation.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special