Pictures From Justin Bieber's 'U Smile' Music Video Shoot
Justin Bieber has kicked off music video shoot for his next single "U Smile" and he generously provides fans with sneak peek from the filming through several set pictures. Posted on his Facebook page, the photos tease performance scenes of the upcoming clip.
One image shows the 16-year-old Island Def Jam artist sitting behind a black grand piano while belting out the song. Two other pictures see him posing with director Alfredo Flores, and the rest are most likely taken during the filming of dancing scenes.
Bieber wrote on Twitter in a series of messages, "Doin a little shoot for a song called 'U SMILE' ... Shoutout to @alfredoflores who directed U SMILE today...which will include the fans of course." Flores himself posted, "So proud of @justinbieber.. He is putting in work on set.. Can't wait to show you guys this stuff. It looks great!"
"U Smile" comes from Justin Bieber's latest studio album "My World 2.0". Calling it one of the best songs he has ever recorded, Bieber wrote on Twitter back in March this year, "It really is a throwback to the great records I listened to growing up. ... I wrote it for all my fans who got me here."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?