Zsa Zsa Gabor Returns to Hospital Due to 'Complications'
Only two days from being allowed to return to her Bel Air home in California, Zsa Zsa Gabor has once again rushed to hospital on Friday, August 13, ABC News reported. Gabor's publicist John Blanchette revealed that the 93-year-old star was admitted to hospital after developing "complications" related to her recent hip replacement surgery.
According to Blanchette, Gabor experienced pain and started bleeding from the hip at her Bel Air mansion. Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, called an ambulance and the "Every Girl Should Have One" actress was back to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Zsa Zsa Gabor underwent the hip replacement surgery after falling to the floor at her home when she reached to answer a phone back in early July. Before returning to her home on Wednesday, August 11, Gabor spent four weeks at the medical center. During that time, Gabor battled a number of setbacks, including a critical condition when she was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors as well as a bad reaction to morphine.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media