Zsa Zsa Gabor Returns to Hospital Due to 'Complications'
Only two days from being allowed to return to her Bel Air home in California, Zsa Zsa Gabor has once again rushed to hospital on Friday, August 13, ABC News reported. Gabor's publicist John Blanchette revealed that the 93-year-old star was admitted to hospital after developing "complications" related to her recent hip replacement surgery.
According to Blanchette, Gabor experienced pain and started bleeding from the hip at her Bel Air mansion. Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, called an ambulance and the "Every Girl Should Have One" actress was back to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Zsa Zsa Gabor underwent the hip replacement surgery after falling to the floor at her home when she reached to answer a phone back in early July. Before returning to her home on Wednesday, August 11, Gabor spent four weeks at the medical center. During that time, Gabor battled a number of setbacks, including a critical condition when she was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors as well as a bad reaction to morphine.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'