Zsa Zsa Gabor Returns to Hospital Due to 'Complications'
Only two days from being allowed to return to her Bel Air home in California, Zsa Zsa Gabor has once again rushed to hospital on Friday, August 13, ABC News reported. Gabor's publicist John Blanchette revealed that the 93-year-old star was admitted to hospital after developing "complications" related to her recent hip replacement surgery.
According to Blanchette, Gabor experienced pain and started bleeding from the hip at her Bel Air mansion. Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, called an ambulance and the "Every Girl Should Have One" actress was back to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Zsa Zsa Gabor underwent the hip replacement surgery after falling to the floor at her home when she reached to answer a phone back in early July. Before returning to her home on Wednesday, August 11, Gabor spent four weeks at the medical center. During that time, Gabor battled a number of setbacks, including a critical condition when she was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors as well as a bad reaction to morphine.
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick