Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez 'Like Each Other More Than Just Friends'
Justin Bieber might have found his "nice-smile" girl. A source told Zack Taylor that the YouTube sensation has been texting with Selena Gomez a lot recently, sparking rumors that the two young stars started to "like" each other.
"They have formed a very close friendship over the past year, and it's obvious to all of us who know them personally that they like each other more than 'just friends'," the source shared. "It wouldn't surprise me if they dated in the future."
The source, however, said that the expected relationship may not happen in a near future. The source claimed, "Right now they don't have any time for that. However, they do message each other almost everyday and try to hang whenever they are in the same area."
Beside texting each other, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have shared stages together. During an appearance on "Lopez Tonight", back in late July, Selena described Justin as her "little brother". Meanwhile, Justin has previously admitted that Selena is his type. The "Baby" hitmaker said, "I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie."
More Justin Bieber News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death