Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez 'Like Each Other More Than Just Friends'
Justin Bieber might have found his "nice-smile" girl. A source told Zack Taylor that the YouTube sensation has been texting with Selena Gomez a lot recently, sparking rumors that the two young stars started to "like" each other.
"They have formed a very close friendship over the past year, and it's obvious to all of us who know them personally that they like each other more than 'just friends'," the source shared. "It wouldn't surprise me if they dated in the future."
The source, however, said that the expected relationship may not happen in a near future. The source claimed, "Right now they don't have any time for that. However, they do message each other almost everyday and try to hang whenever they are in the same area."
Beside texting each other, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have shared stages together. During an appearance on "Lopez Tonight", back in late July, Selena described Justin as her "little brother". Meanwhile, Justin has previously admitted that Selena is his type. The "Baby" hitmaker said, "I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7