Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez 'Like Each Other More Than Just Friends'
Justin Bieber might have found his "nice-smile" girl. A source told Zack Taylor that the YouTube sensation has been texting with Selena Gomez a lot recently, sparking rumors that the two young stars started to "like" each other.
"They have formed a very close friendship over the past year, and it's obvious to all of us who know them personally that they like each other more than 'just friends'," the source shared. "It wouldn't surprise me if they dated in the future."
The source, however, said that the expected relationship may not happen in a near future. The source claimed, "Right now they don't have any time for that. However, they do message each other almost everyday and try to hang whenever they are in the same area."
Beside texting each other, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have shared stages together. During an appearance on "Lopez Tonight", back in late July, Selena described Justin as her "little brother". Meanwhile, Justin has previously admitted that Selena is his type. The "Baby" hitmaker said, "I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie."
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says