Lyfe Jennings Gets Emotional in 'If Tomorrow Never Comes' Video
After schooling women about key rules to avoid abusive relationship in "Statistics", Lyfe Jennings now sheds some tears in a music video for "If Tomorrow Never Comes". He is kept as a hostage by a group of people and sings his last words to his loved ones.
"Statistics" and "If Tomorrow Never Comes" are confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new album "I Still Believe". The effort is expected to come out in United States on August 31 and going to be his final studio project.
"This is my last album," he said in an interview. "I have three children and they're at an age where they really need me there. I just can't be on the road seven, eight months of the year. They need me in their life right now." He won't completely withdraw from music but will be involved more in behind-the-scene works.
Lyfe Jennings' "If Tomorrow Never Comes" music video
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media