Lyfe Jennings Gets Emotional in 'If Tomorrow Never Comes' Video
After schooling women about key rules to avoid abusive relationship in "Statistics", Lyfe Jennings now sheds some tears in a music video for "If Tomorrow Never Comes". He is kept as a hostage by a group of people and sings his last words to his loved ones.
"Statistics" and "If Tomorrow Never Comes" are confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new album "I Still Believe". The effort is expected to come out in United States on August 31 and going to be his final studio project.
"This is my last album," he said in an interview. "I have three children and they're at an age where they really need me there. I just can't be on the road seven, eight months of the year. They need me in their life right now." He won't completely withdraw from music but will be involved more in behind-the-scene works.
Lyfe Jennings' "If Tomorrow Never Comes" music video
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors