Lyfe Jennings Gets Emotional in 'If Tomorrow Never Comes' Video
After schooling women about key rules to avoid abusive relationship in "Statistics", Lyfe Jennings now sheds some tears in a music video for "If Tomorrow Never Comes". He is kept as a hostage by a group of people and sings his last words to his loved ones.
"Statistics" and "If Tomorrow Never Comes" are confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new album "I Still Believe". The effort is expected to come out in United States on August 31 and going to be his final studio project.
"This is my last album," he said in an interview. "I have three children and they're at an age where they really need me there. I just can't be on the road seven, eight months of the year. They need me in their life right now." He won't completely withdraw from music but will be involved more in behind-the-scene works.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young