Lyfe Jennings Gets Emotional in 'If Tomorrow Never Comes' Video
After schooling women about key rules to avoid abusive relationship in "Statistics", Lyfe Jennings now sheds some tears in a music video for "If Tomorrow Never Comes". He is kept as a hostage by a group of people and sings his last words to his loved ones.
"Statistics" and "If Tomorrow Never Comes" are confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new album "I Still Believe". The effort is expected to come out in United States on August 31 and going to be his final studio project.
"This is my last album," he said in an interview. "I have three children and they're at an age where they really need me there. I just can't be on the road seven, eight months of the year. They need me in their life right now." He won't completely withdraw from music but will be involved more in behind-the-scene works.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics