Lyfe Jennings Gets Emotional in 'If Tomorrow Never Comes' Video
After schooling women about key rules to avoid abusive relationship in "Statistics", Lyfe Jennings now sheds some tears in a music video for "If Tomorrow Never Comes". He is kept as a hostage by a group of people and sings his last words to his loved ones.
"Statistics" and "If Tomorrow Never Comes" are confirmed to be listed in Lyfe Jennings' new album "I Still Believe". The effort is expected to come out in United States on August 31 and going to be his final studio project.
"This is my last album," he said in an interview. "I have three children and they're at an age where they really need me there. I just can't be on the road seven, eight months of the year. They need me in their life right now." He won't completely withdraw from music but will be involved more in behind-the-scene works.
Lyfe Jennings' "If Tomorrow Never Comes" music video
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father