Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Reportedly to Wed in Santa Barbara, This Weekend
Hilary Duff and her ice hockey star fiance Mike Comrie will walk down the aisle this weekend, In Touch Weekly reported. Beside revealing the nuptial date, the site also mentioned that Hilary and Mike have chosen beautiful San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, California as the place they will swap vows.
An insider told the site that Hilary and Mike pick up the ranch, where the late President John F. Kennedy and his wife Jacqueline spent their honeymoon, because of "its sense of Old Hollywood glamor and romantic style." Another source close to Mike said, "No detail is going to be spared for their big day."
According to the site, Hilary has been preparing for her big day by working out six days a week. In addition to the exercise, the site mentioned that 22-year-old Hilary and 29-year-old Mike have also taken dance lessons with the help of instructor Lisa Goodman.
Moreover, an insider told E! Online that wedding planner Mindy Weiss helps Hilary and Mike with their upcoming ceremony. Mindy has planned some stars' nuptials, including Gwen Stefani's, Jessica Simpson's and Adam Sandler's.
In contrary to In Touch Weekly, E! Online reported that Hilary and Mike, who got engaged during their vacation in Hawaii back in February, won't tie the knot this weekend. Still, a source revealed that August nuptials is "imminent." The source added that the upcoming wedding will be a "quiet affair."
More Hilary Duff News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says