Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Reportedly to Wed in Santa Barbara, This Weekend
Hilary Duff and her ice hockey star fiance Mike Comrie will walk down the aisle this weekend, In Touch Weekly reported. Beside revealing the nuptial date, the site also mentioned that Hilary and Mike have chosen beautiful San Ysidro Ranch in Santa Barbara, California as the place they will swap vows.
An insider told the site that Hilary and Mike pick up the ranch, where the late President John F. Kennedy and his wife Jacqueline spent their honeymoon, because of "its sense of Old Hollywood glamor and romantic style." Another source close to Mike said, "No detail is going to be spared for their big day."
According to the site, Hilary has been preparing for her big day by working out six days a week. In addition to the exercise, the site mentioned that 22-year-old Hilary and 29-year-old Mike have also taken dance lessons with the help of instructor Lisa Goodman.
Moreover, an insider told E! Online that wedding planner Mindy Weiss helps Hilary and Mike with their upcoming ceremony. Mindy has planned some stars' nuptials, including Gwen Stefani's, Jessica Simpson's and Adam Sandler's.
In contrary to In Touch Weekly, E! Online reported that Hilary and Mike, who got engaged during their vacation in Hawaii back in February, won't tie the knot this weekend. Still, a source revealed that August nuptials is "imminent." The source added that the upcoming wedding will be a "quiet affair."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child