Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere Spotted Filming 'Scream 4' Inside a House
The cast and crew of "Scream 4" are still busy shooting the film and more sneak peeks have been obtained from the set. Banana Doc has posted a lot of fresh set pictures, capturing the filming of Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere's scene in a house in Ann Arbor.
During the night filming, Panettiere was spotted answering a phone in the second-floor room of the house. Later, standing on the same spot like her co-star did, Roberts was seen staring at something or someone outside from the upper window. One of the set photos teases further by showing what looks like blood splashed on the door.
Emma Roberts is cast in "Scream 4" to play Jill, one of the film's primary heroines. Meanwhile, Hayden Panettiere will be seen as a nerdy film geek who is a best friend of Jill. Original cast members reprising their roles in the upcoming film include Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette.
Wes Craven who directed the previous three "Scream" movies also returns to the directing seat, with the script provided by Kevin Williamson. This fourth installment of the horror film franchise kicked off principal photography in late June in Michigan and is due for U.S. release of April 15, 2011.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special