Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere Spotted Filming 'Scream 4' Inside a House
The cast and crew of "Scream 4" are still busy shooting the film and more sneak peeks have been obtained from the set. Banana Doc has posted a lot of fresh set pictures, capturing the filming of Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere's scene in a house in Ann Arbor.
During the night filming, Panettiere was spotted answering a phone in the second-floor room of the house. Later, standing on the same spot like her co-star did, Roberts was seen staring at something or someone outside from the upper window. One of the set photos teases further by showing what looks like blood splashed on the door.
Emma Roberts is cast in "Scream 4" to play Jill, one of the film's primary heroines. Meanwhile, Hayden Panettiere will be seen as a nerdy film geek who is a best friend of Jill. Original cast members reprising their roles in the upcoming film include Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette.
Wes Craven who directed the previous three "Scream" movies also returns to the directing seat, with the script provided by Kevin Williamson. This fourth installment of the horror film franchise kicked off principal photography in late June in Michigan and is due for U.S. release of April 15, 2011.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues