After Topless, Beyonce Knowles Channels Her Glamorous Side for House of Dereon
After posing as "1960's pin-up girl" with blonde hair for hip sportswear range Dereon's fall/holiday 2010 campaign, Beyonce Knowles channels her sexy and glamorous side for the House of Dereon campaign. For the fashion range, Beyonce dons a strapless long dress which is dominated with yellow color while wearing a 30s and 40s make-up and hair-do.
"These two campaigns feature Beyonce, but that is where the similarity end," Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles told People. "They are so different in mood and creative direction reflecting the distinction between the two brands." Meanwhile, beside showing her wild side as a blonde biker chick in Dereon ads, Beyonce also poses topless with fake tattoos on her back.
Both Dereon, which campaign features Beyonce in a "1960's pin-up girl meets futuristic biker chick", and the House of Dereon, which captures the singer as a glamorous screen siren, were shot by celebrity photographer Tony Duran. The two campaigns will be launched in September issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines as well as in-store and online.
House of Dereon, which is co-designed by Beyonce Knowles with her mom Tina Knowles, was first announced in September 2004. Beyonce expanded the brand by launching the junior line Dereon along with her sister Solange Knowles in 2006. The name of Dereon itself was taken from Beyonce's maternal grandmother, Agnez Dereon.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS