After Topless, Beyonce Knowles Channels Her Glamorous Side for House of Dereon
After posing as "1960's pin-up girl" with blonde hair for hip sportswear range Dereon's fall/holiday 2010 campaign, Beyonce Knowles channels her sexy and glamorous side for the House of Dereon campaign. For the fashion range, Beyonce dons a strapless long dress which is dominated with yellow color while wearing a 30s and 40s make-up and hair-do.
"These two campaigns feature Beyonce, but that is where the similarity end," Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles told People. "They are so different in mood and creative direction reflecting the distinction between the two brands." Meanwhile, beside showing her wild side as a blonde biker chick in Dereon ads, Beyonce also poses topless with fake tattoos on her back.
Both Dereon, which campaign features Beyonce in a "1960's pin-up girl meets futuristic biker chick", and the House of Dereon, which captures the singer as a glamorous screen siren, were shot by celebrity photographer Tony Duran. The two campaigns will be launched in September issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines as well as in-store and online.
House of Dereon, which is co-designed by Beyonce Knowles with her mom Tina Knowles, was first announced in September 2004. Beyonce expanded the brand by launching the junior line Dereon along with her sister Solange Knowles in 2006. The name of Dereon itself was taken from Beyonce's maternal grandmother, Agnez Dereon.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers