Lady GaGa Receives Plaque on Stage for 13 Million Albums Sold
Lady GaGa is unstoppable. While many of her fellow musicians are suffering poor sale as the result of the dying music industry, this 24-year-old pop/dance singer is announced to have sold more than 13 million copies of her two albums; "The Fame" and its follow-up "The Fame Monster".
GaGa is ecstatic and celebrated the accolade with her Little Monsters during a Wednesday, August 11 concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center. A shiny plaque was brought to the stage with a message that in addition to selling 13 million albums, she has also pulled in over 51 million singles worldwide.
Big stars spotted attending the Monster Ball concert in L.A. included "Twilight" actor Kellan Lutz and pop star Britney Spears. Unfortunately, Britney left after only a few songs. Reason of her early departure is unclear.
More Lady GaGa News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'