Lady GaGa Receives Plaque on Stage for 13 Million Albums Sold
Lady GaGa is unstoppable. While many of her fellow musicians are suffering poor sale as the result of the dying music industry, this 24-year-old pop/dance singer is announced to have sold more than 13 million copies of her two albums; "The Fame" and its follow-up "The Fame Monster".
GaGa is ecstatic and celebrated the accolade with her Little Monsters during a Wednesday, August 11 concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center. A shiny plaque was brought to the stage with a message that in addition to selling 13 million albums, she has also pulled in over 51 million singles worldwide.
Big stars spotted attending the Monster Ball concert in L.A. included "Twilight" actor Kellan Lutz and pop star Britney Spears. Unfortunately, Britney left after only a few songs. Reason of her early departure is unclear.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie