Lady GaGa Receives Plaque on Stage for 13 Million Albums Sold
Lady GaGa is unstoppable. While many of her fellow musicians are suffering poor sale as the result of the dying music industry, this 24-year-old pop/dance singer is announced to have sold more than 13 million copies of her two albums; "The Fame" and its follow-up "The Fame Monster".
GaGa is ecstatic and celebrated the accolade with her Little Monsters during a Wednesday, August 11 concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center. A shiny plaque was brought to the stage with a message that in addition to selling 13 million albums, she has also pulled in over 51 million singles worldwide.
Big stars spotted attending the Monster Ball concert in L.A. included "Twilight" actor Kellan Lutz and pop star Britney Spears. Unfortunately, Britney left after only a few songs. Reason of her early departure is unclear.
More Lady GaGa News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent