Lady GaGa Receives Plaque on Stage for 13 Million Albums Sold
Lady GaGa is unstoppable. While many of her fellow musicians are suffering poor sale as the result of the dying music industry, this 24-year-old pop/dance singer is announced to have sold more than 13 million copies of her two albums; "The Fame" and its follow-up "The Fame Monster".
GaGa is ecstatic and celebrated the accolade with her Little Monsters during a Wednesday, August 11 concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center. A shiny plaque was brought to the stage with a message that in addition to selling 13 million albums, she has also pulled in over 51 million singles worldwide.
Big stars spotted attending the Monster Ball concert in L.A. included "Twilight" actor Kellan Lutz and pop star Britney Spears. Unfortunately, Britney left after only a few songs. Reason of her early departure is unclear.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard