Lady GaGa Receives Plaque on Stage for 13 Million Albums Sold
Lady GaGa is unstoppable. While many of her fellow musicians are suffering poor sale as the result of the dying music industry, this 24-year-old pop/dance singer is announced to have sold more than 13 million copies of her two albums; "The Fame" and its follow-up "The Fame Monster".
GaGa is ecstatic and celebrated the accolade with her Little Monsters during a Wednesday, August 11 concert at Los Angeles' Staples Center. A shiny plaque was brought to the stage with a message that in addition to selling 13 million albums, she has also pulled in over 51 million singles worldwide.
Big stars spotted attending the Monster Ball concert in L.A. included "Twilight" actor Kellan Lutz and pop star Britney Spears. Unfortunately, Britney left after only a few songs. Reason of her early departure is unclear.
More Lady GaGa News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season