First Look: Brian Austin Green on 'Desperate Housewives'
Brian Austin Green gets to keep his tattoo visible when guest starring as the new hunk on "Desperate Housewives". The first look of him as a man in his 30s who catches some of the neighbors' eyes is released, showing him sharing a scene with Marcia Cross' Bree.
"The 'Beverly Hills, 90210' alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane," so the description of his character reads. According to EW which first acquired the photo, Keith is hired by Bree to fix her house. "Bree has an instant physical attraction to him," executive producer Bob Daly said. "But then over time it turns into something more."
Keith will be in multi-episode arc starting on the season premiere on September 26. At one point another guest star Vanessa Williams who plays Renee will enter the picture and become Bree's competition in winning Keith's attention. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him," added Daly. "So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green."
Renee, a long-time "frenemy" of Felicity Huffman's Lynette, was once living a high life and married to an athlete. "But now her marriage is on the rocks and she's come back to Wisteria Lane to lick her wounds," Huffman told NBC Chicago.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash