First Look: Brian Austin Green on 'Desperate Housewives'
Brian Austin Green gets to keep his tattoo visible when guest starring as the new hunk on "Desperate Housewives". The first look of him as a man in his 30s who catches some of the neighbors' eyes is released, showing him sharing a scene with Marcia Cross' Bree.
"The 'Beverly Hills, 90210' alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane," so the description of his character reads. According to EW which first acquired the photo, Keith is hired by Bree to fix her house. "Bree has an instant physical attraction to him," executive producer Bob Daly said. "But then over time it turns into something more."
Keith will be in multi-episode arc starting on the season premiere on September 26. At one point another guest star Vanessa Williams who plays Renee will enter the picture and become Bree's competition in winning Keith's attention. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him," added Daly. "So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green."
Renee, a long-time "frenemy" of Felicity Huffman's Lynette, was once living a high life and married to an athlete. "But now her marriage is on the rocks and she's come back to Wisteria Lane to lick her wounds," Huffman told NBC Chicago.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off