First Look: Brian Austin Green on 'Desperate Housewives'
Brian Austin Green gets to keep his tattoo visible when guest starring as the new hunk on "Desperate Housewives". The first look of him as a man in his 30s who catches some of the neighbors' eyes is released, showing him sharing a scene with Marcia Cross' Bree.
"The 'Beverly Hills, 90210' alum will play Keith, a new contractor and charming playboy who turns up the heat on Wisteria Lane," so the description of his character reads. According to EW which first acquired the photo, Keith is hired by Bree to fix her house. "Bree has an instant physical attraction to him," executive producer Bob Daly said. "But then over time it turns into something more."
Keith will be in multi-episode arc starting on the season premiere on September 26. At one point another guest star Vanessa Williams who plays Renee will enter the picture and become Bree's competition in winning Keith's attention. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him," added Daly. "So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green."
Renee, a long-time "frenemy" of Felicity Huffman's Lynette, was once living a high life and married to an athlete. "But now her marriage is on the rocks and she's come back to Wisteria Lane to lick her wounds," Huffman told NBC Chicago.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri