Reese Witherspoon's 'How Do You Know' Premieres First Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "How Do You Know". Putting Reese Witherspoon in the middle of a love triangle between Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson, the film sees these three stars playing characters who each have an unanswered question.
Reese's Lisa Jorgenson is dating Owen's Manny, but she still needs some time to think if she wants what other women do in a relationship. Manny agrees to give her some space while he also figures out if he is really in love with Lisa.
In the meantime, Paul's George, a friend of Lisa, comes between them and tries to win affection of Lisa. A white collar executive who has heard a lot of bad news, Paul does not know if he is in luck.
Oscar-winning actor Jack Nicholson supports the film, taking the role of a caring father of George. James L. Brooks directs and writes the script for the drama, in addition to producing it along with Paula Weinstein and Laurence Mark. Initially titled "Everything You've Got", "How Do You Know" is slated to grace U.S. cinemas on December 17.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour