Reese Witherspoon's 'How Do You Know' Premieres First Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "How Do You Know". Putting Reese Witherspoon in the middle of a love triangle between Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson, the film sees these three stars playing characters who each have an unanswered question.
Reese's Lisa Jorgenson is dating Owen's Manny, but she still needs some time to think if she wants what other women do in a relationship. Manny agrees to give her some space while he also figures out if he is really in love with Lisa.
In the meantime, Paul's George, a friend of Lisa, comes between them and tries to win affection of Lisa. A white collar executive who has heard a lot of bad news, Paul does not know if he is in luck.
Oscar-winning actor Jack Nicholson supports the film, taking the role of a caring father of George. James L. Brooks directs and writes the script for the drama, in addition to producing it along with Paula Weinstein and Laurence Mark. Initially titled "Everything You've Got", "How Do You Know" is slated to grace U.S. cinemas on December 17.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party