Reese Witherspoon's 'How Do You Know' Premieres First Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "How Do You Know". Putting Reese Witherspoon in the middle of a love triangle between Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson, the film sees these three stars playing characters who each have an unanswered question.
Reese's Lisa Jorgenson is dating Owen's Manny, but she still needs some time to think if she wants what other women do in a relationship. Manny agrees to give her some space while he also figures out if he is really in love with Lisa.
In the meantime, Paul's George, a friend of Lisa, comes between them and tries to win affection of Lisa. A white collar executive who has heard a lot of bad news, Paul does not know if he is in luck.
Oscar-winning actor Jack Nicholson supports the film, taking the role of a caring father of George. James L. Brooks directs and writes the script for the drama, in addition to producing it along with Paula Weinstein and Laurence Mark. Initially titled "Everything You've Got", "How Do You Know" is slated to grace U.S. cinemas on December 17.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities