Nicki Minaj, Drake, Selena Gomez and More Lined Up for MTV VMAs
A month shy of the MTV Video Music Awards live telecast, new performers and presenters are revealed. Drake is confirmed to rap at the upcoming event, while Nicki Minaj and Selena Gomez are tapped to present awards.
In addition to the Canadian MC, MTV also confirmed rumor that Kanye West will make a return as a musical guest. The two rap moguls, who are sharing Best Hip-Hop Video nomination with Lil Wayne and Eminem for their duet track "Forever", are lined up alongside previously-announced act Florence and the Machine.
In the presenters line-up meanwhile, Minaj and Gomez are going to be joined by "Superbad" actress Emma Stone, "So Sick" hitmaker Ne-Yo, "Gossip Girl" hunk Penn Badgley and "I Invented Sex" singer Trey Songz.
The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards will air live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night, September 12 at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Rumored performers Katy Perry, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Usher, Pink and 30 Seconds to Mars are yet to be confirmed. Host, presenters and maybe additional performers are expected to be announced in the coming weeks. Fans can vote for the winners at vma.mtv.com. This year, the nominations list is dominated by Lady GaGa with 13 nods.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details