Nicki Minaj, Drake, Selena Gomez and More Lined Up for MTV VMAs
A month shy of the MTV Video Music Awards live telecast, new performers and presenters are revealed. Drake is confirmed to rap at the upcoming event, while Nicki Minaj and Selena Gomez are tapped to present awards.
In addition to the Canadian MC, MTV also confirmed rumor that Kanye West will make a return as a musical guest. The two rap moguls, who are sharing Best Hip-Hop Video nomination with Lil Wayne and Eminem for their duet track "Forever", are lined up alongside previously-announced act Florence and the Machine.
In the presenters line-up meanwhile, Minaj and Gomez are going to be joined by "Superbad" actress Emma Stone, "So Sick" hitmaker Ne-Yo, "Gossip Girl" hunk Penn Badgley and "I Invented Sex" singer Trey Songz.
The 2010 MTV Video Music Awards will air live from Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night, September 12 at 9 P.M. ET/PT. Rumored performers Katy Perry, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Usher, Pink and 30 Seconds to Mars are yet to be confirmed. Host, presenters and maybe additional performers are expected to be announced in the coming weeks. Fans can vote for the winners at vma.mtv.com. This year, the nominations list is dominated by Lady GaGa with 13 nods.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge