Rihanna Shows Off New 'Rebellious' Tattoo
Rihanna has added another piece of body art inked on her bod and revealed it when she was stepping out of her New York City hotel on Wednesday afternoon, August 11. Donning a big pink tosca blazer and short ripped jeans, she showed off the new permanent inking which reads Rebelle Fleur, French words for rebel/rebellious flower.
According to Just Jared, Rihanna got her new tattoo at East Side Ink Tattoo in NYC's East Village. The 22-year-old singer was spotted leaving the place while wearing a bandage over the left side of her neck on Tuesday night, August 10.
When making appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" show back in January, Rihanna admitted that she has "approximately 13" tattoos. She has a 'Never a failure always a lesson' tat across her chest which is written back to front so she can read it herself in the mirror.
Rihanna also inked her ribcage with a picture of a handgun and etched her left shoulder with Roman numeral XI IV LXXXVI, which is taken from her assistant's birth date, 11-04-88. While the singer opted an aggregation of stars for the nape of the neck down her back, she chose a music note on her right ankle and a Pisces sign behind her right ear.
More Rihanna News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed