Rihanna Shows Off New 'Rebellious' Tattoo
Rihanna has added another piece of body art inked on her bod and revealed it when she was stepping out of her New York City hotel on Wednesday afternoon, August 11. Donning a big pink tosca blazer and short ripped jeans, she showed off the new permanent inking which reads Rebelle Fleur, French words for rebel/rebellious flower.
According to Just Jared, Rihanna got her new tattoo at East Side Ink Tattoo in NYC's East Village. The 22-year-old singer was spotted leaving the place while wearing a bandage over the left side of her neck on Tuesday night, August 10.
When making appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" show back in January, Rihanna admitted that she has "approximately 13" tattoos. She has a 'Never a failure always a lesson' tat across her chest which is written back to front so she can read it herself in the mirror.
Rihanna also inked her ribcage with a picture of a handgun and etched her left shoulder with Roman numeral XI IV LXXXVI, which is taken from her assistant's birth date, 11-04-88. While the singer opted an aggregation of stars for the nape of the neck down her back, she chose a music note on her right ankle and a Pisces sign behind her right ear.
More Rihanna News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season