Rihanna Shows Off New 'Rebellious' Tattoo
Rihanna has added another piece of body art inked on her bod and revealed it when she was stepping out of her New York City hotel on Wednesday afternoon, August 11. Donning a big pink tosca blazer and short ripped jeans, she showed off the new permanent inking which reads Rebelle Fleur, French words for rebel/rebellious flower.
According to Just Jared, Rihanna got her new tattoo at East Side Ink Tattoo in NYC's East Village. The 22-year-old singer was spotted leaving the place while wearing a bandage over the left side of her neck on Tuesday night, August 10.
When making appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" show back in January, Rihanna admitted that she has "approximately 13" tattoos. She has a 'Never a failure always a lesson' tat across her chest which is written back to front so she can read it herself in the mirror.
Rihanna also inked her ribcage with a picture of a handgun and etched her left shoulder with Roman numeral XI IV LXXXVI, which is taken from her assistant's birth date, 11-04-88. While the singer opted an aggregation of stars for the nape of the neck down her back, she chose a music note on her right ankle and a Pisces sign behind her right ear.
More Rihanna News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones