Jimmy Fallon as 'Mad Men' in Emmys Promo
One of the first few promos released days before the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards sees host Jimmy Fallon dressing up as Don Draper. Making the effort to look like the central character of "Mad Men", Fallon wore vintage suit and pulled his cigarette as soon as he arrived at the office. He also tapped Christina Hendricks to be in her office manager role, Joannie.
"Mad Men" is the most nominated drama this year, earning 17 nods including for Best Drama, Best Actor for Jon Hamm and Best Actress for January Jones. The prizes will be handed out on August 29 in a ceremony held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre. NBC will air it live starting 8 P.M. ET/ 5 P.M. PT.
Rumor has it, Fallon has also tapped Kate Gosselin to appear in a sketch to open the awards show. "It'll have the spirit of the late-night show," Fallon who burst with ideas said. "I'll do jokes and impressions, and we'll keep it very high-energy and positive and keep it moving, 'cause it's a great event."
Nominees of this year's Emmys can be found here.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win