Jimmy Fallon as 'Mad Men' in Emmys Promo
One of the first few promos released days before the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards sees host Jimmy Fallon dressing up as Don Draper. Making the effort to look like the central character of "Mad Men", Fallon wore vintage suit and pulled his cigarette as soon as he arrived at the office. He also tapped Christina Hendricks to be in her office manager role, Joannie.
"Mad Men" is the most nominated drama this year, earning 17 nods including for Best Drama, Best Actor for Jon Hamm and Best Actress for January Jones. The prizes will be handed out on August 29 in a ceremony held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre. NBC will air it live starting 8 P.M. ET/ 5 P.M. PT.
Rumor has it, Fallon has also tapped Kate Gosselin to appear in a sketch to open the awards show. "It'll have the spirit of the late-night show," Fallon who burst with ideas said. "I'll do jokes and impressions, and we'll keep it very high-energy and positive and keep it moving, 'cause it's a great event."
Nominees of this year's Emmys can be found here.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones