Jimmy Fallon as 'Mad Men' in Emmys Promo
One of the first few promos released days before the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards sees host Jimmy Fallon dressing up as Don Draper. Making the effort to look like the central character of "Mad Men", Fallon wore vintage suit and pulled his cigarette as soon as he arrived at the office. He also tapped Christina Hendricks to be in her office manager role, Joannie.
"Mad Men" is the most nominated drama this year, earning 17 nods including for Best Drama, Best Actor for Jon Hamm and Best Actress for January Jones. The prizes will be handed out on August 29 in a ceremony held at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre. NBC will air it live starting 8 P.M. ET/ 5 P.M. PT.
Rumor has it, Fallon has also tapped Kate Gosselin to appear in a sketch to open the awards show. "It'll have the spirit of the late-night show," Fallon who burst with ideas said. "I'll do jokes and impressions, and we'll keep it very high-energy and positive and keep it moving, 'cause it's a great event."
Nominees of this year's Emmys can be found here.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage