Demi Lovato Wants Drake and Trey Songz for Her New Album
Demi Lovato is currently preparing her new album but she is straying from rock this time around. Trying to approach a different route and doing a new sound, the 17-year-old "Camp Rock" actress is going to blend her pop root with Hip-Hop/R&B music.
"I would love for Drake to be on the album," the songstress told MTV. "It's kind of like a pipe dream." The songstress who is currently touring with Jonas Brothers moreover said, "I would also like to do a song with Trey Songz. It would be hot! Yeah, it would be really good."
Since the album is currently in the works, Lovato prefered to keep the details under wraps. One thing for sure, she won't ditch her image to a raunchy one like fellow teen star Miley Cyrus. "I don't think it's going to change my image, not drastically," she said.
During the interview with E! Online at VH1's Do Something Awards, she further said, "It's going to be what you're seeing of me right now. It's going to be very Demi." On how it will show her evolution as a "more mature" girl, she explained, "It's definitely grown up, but in a classy way."
Outside music, Demi Lovato has also found inspiration in R&B artist like Rihanna for her tour wardrobe. She called the RiRi-inspired outfit, which include bedazzled boots, stilettos, funky jewelry and little dresses, crazy even though "they're not crazy like Lady GaGa."
More Demi Lovato News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack