Demi Lovato Wants Drake and Trey Songz for Her New Album
Demi Lovato is currently preparing her new album but she is straying from rock this time around. Trying to approach a different route and doing a new sound, the 17-year-old "Camp Rock" actress is going to blend her pop root with Hip-Hop/R&B music.
"I would love for Drake to be on the album," the songstress told MTV. "It's kind of like a pipe dream." The songstress who is currently touring with Jonas Brothers moreover said, "I would also like to do a song with Trey Songz. It would be hot! Yeah, it would be really good."
Since the album is currently in the works, Lovato prefered to keep the details under wraps. One thing for sure, she won't ditch her image to a raunchy one like fellow teen star Miley Cyrus. "I don't think it's going to change my image, not drastically," she said.
During the interview with E! Online at VH1's Do Something Awards, she further said, "It's going to be what you're seeing of me right now. It's going to be very Demi." On how it will show her evolution as a "more mature" girl, she explained, "It's definitely grown up, but in a classy way."
Outside music, Demi Lovato has also found inspiration in R&B artist like Rihanna for her tour wardrobe. She called the RiRi-inspired outfit, which include bedazzled boots, stilettos, funky jewelry and little dresses, crazy even though "they're not crazy like Lady GaGa."
More Demi Lovato News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London