Lois Lane's Dad and Sister Return to 'Smallville'
The Lanes are returning in the tenth and final season of "Smallville". Michael Ironside and Peyton List are set to reprise their roles as Lois' father General Sam Lane and her wild-child sister Lucy Lane in a late-October episode, TV Guide reported.
These two immediate family of Erica Durance's Lois was last seen in the fourth season in different episodes. However, Lois kept making references to them in the few seasons after that. TV Guide lacks of info in the return plot but speculates that the General's return may have something to do with Lex Luthor since the General worked for the villain in the comic version.
A lot of of faces from the past are indeed gathered in this tenth season. Clark's dead father Johnathan Kent is brought back in a way which has not been revealed along with Clark's cousin Supergirl.
Producer Brian Peterson said about the last season which kicks off September 24, "I think we've got enough feedback from the fans and we have enough thoughts of our own on how we want to end it. The studio's really supportive and has given us a lot of resources so I think we're going to hit a lot of that wishlist."
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof