Lois Lane's Dad and Sister Return to 'Smallville'
The Lanes are returning in the tenth and final season of "Smallville". Michael Ironside and Peyton List are set to reprise their roles as Lois' father General Sam Lane and her wild-child sister Lucy Lane in a late-October episode, TV Guide reported.
These two immediate family of Erica Durance's Lois was last seen in the fourth season in different episodes. However, Lois kept making references to them in the few seasons after that. TV Guide lacks of info in the return plot but speculates that the General's return may have something to do with Lex Luthor since the General worked for the villain in the comic version.
A lot of of faces from the past are indeed gathered in this tenth season. Clark's dead father Johnathan Kent is brought back in a way which has not been revealed along with Clark's cousin Supergirl.
Producer Brian Peterson said about the last season which kicks off September 24, "I think we've got enough feedback from the fans and we have enough thoughts of our own on how we want to end it. The studio's really supportive and has given us a lot of resources so I think we're going to hit a lot of that wishlist."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie