Lois Lane's Dad and Sister Return to 'Smallville'
The Lanes are returning in the tenth and final season of "Smallville". Michael Ironside and Peyton List are set to reprise their roles as Lois' father General Sam Lane and her wild-child sister Lucy Lane in a late-October episode, TV Guide reported.
These two immediate family of Erica Durance's Lois was last seen in the fourth season in different episodes. However, Lois kept making references to them in the few seasons after that. TV Guide lacks of info in the return plot but speculates that the General's return may have something to do with Lex Luthor since the General worked for the villain in the comic version.
A lot of of faces from the past are indeed gathered in this tenth season. Clark's dead father Johnathan Kent is brought back in a way which has not been revealed along with Clark's cousin Supergirl.
Producer Brian Peterson said about the last season which kicks off September 24, "I think we've got enough feedback from the fans and we have enough thoughts of our own on how we want to end it. The studio's really supportive and has given us a lot of resources so I think we're going to hit a lot of that wishlist."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective