Emily Osment Debuts 'Let's Be Friends' Music Video
Emily Osment's music video for her new pop/dance track "Let's Be Friends" has gone online. She rocks short denims and hits the shore with some friends. Among the many revelers who flock to the beach, she sets her sight on a guy who is ignored by his love interest.
The Lilly Truscott of "Hannah Montana" works her charm on him and the two become inseparable, making his ex feeling a sharp pang of jealousy. "Let's be friends, so we can make out/ You're so hot, let me show you around," the 18-year-old Disney songstress sings in her attempt of wooing him.
The song is the first single from her upcoming full-length debut album which is expected to arrive this September. "I have been working endlessly to make sure this song is like nothing that you have heard from me yet. I hope you are ready to dance, because I am ready to make you," she said.
Osment has earlier this year done the album photoshoot at Palm Desert, California. "The first thing I envisioned for this photo shoot was the red dress and the combat boots and that was the first thing we did," she explained. "And we went out to the desert, and the hair was just massive and awesome."
Emily Osment's "Let's Be Friends" music video
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.