Emily Osment Debuts 'Let's Be Friends' Music Video
Emily Osment's music video for her new pop/dance track "Let's Be Friends" has gone online. She rocks short denims and hits the shore with some friends. Among the many revelers who flock to the beach, she sets her sight on a guy who is ignored by his love interest.
The Lilly Truscott of "Hannah Montana" works her charm on him and the two become inseparable, making his ex feeling a sharp pang of jealousy. "Let's be friends, so we can make out/ You're so hot, let me show you around," the 18-year-old Disney songstress sings in her attempt of wooing him.
The song is the first single from her upcoming full-length debut album which is expected to arrive this September. "I have been working endlessly to make sure this song is like nothing that you have heard from me yet. I hope you are ready to dance, because I am ready to make you," she said.
Osment has earlier this year done the album photoshoot at Palm Desert, California. "The first thing I envisioned for this photo shoot was the red dress and the combat boots and that was the first thing we did," she explained. "And we went out to the desert, and the hair was just massive and awesome."
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories