First Look at Ric Reitz as The President in 'Green Lantern'
Ric Reitz has received the honor to portray the President of United States in upcoming film "Green Lantern". Now, Comic Book Movie has got its hand on a picture which reveals how he will be seen as the country's leader in the movie.
The picture highlights the scene in which Reitz is ready to address the nation in regards to the apocalyptic worry caused by Parallax's destruction. Wearing a complete suit, he is featured standing behind a podium which is possibly located inside The White House.
"Green Lantern", which is filmed in New Orleans, Louisiana, focuses on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Ryan Reynolds leads with Mark Strong, Peter Sarsgaard and Blake Lively cast as other characters.
Martin Campbell serves as a helmer for this action superhero film, which is scripted by Michael Goldenberg, Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim as well as Michael Green. Warner Bros. Pictures will drop the movie in U.S. theaters on June 17, 2011.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season