First Look at Ric Reitz as The President in 'Green Lantern'
Ric Reitz has received the honor to portray the President of United States in upcoming film "Green Lantern". Now, Comic Book Movie has got its hand on a picture which reveals how he will be seen as the country's leader in the movie.
The picture highlights the scene in which Reitz is ready to address the nation in regards to the apocalyptic worry caused by Parallax's destruction. Wearing a complete suit, he is featured standing behind a podium which is possibly located inside The White House.
"Green Lantern", which is filmed in New Orleans, Louisiana, focuses on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Ryan Reynolds leads with Mark Strong, Peter Sarsgaard and Blake Lively cast as other characters.
Martin Campbell serves as a helmer for this action superhero film, which is scripted by Michael Goldenberg, Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim as well as Michael Green. Warner Bros. Pictures will drop the movie in U.S. theaters on June 17, 2011.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order