First Look at Ric Reitz as The President in 'Green Lantern'
Ric Reitz has received the honor to portray the President of United States in upcoming film "Green Lantern". Now, Comic Book Movie has got its hand on a picture which reveals how he will be seen as the country's leader in the movie.
The picture highlights the scene in which Reitz is ready to address the nation in regards to the apocalyptic worry caused by Parallax's destruction. Wearing a complete suit, he is featured standing behind a podium which is possibly located inside The White House.
"Green Lantern", which is filmed in New Orleans, Louisiana, focuses on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Ryan Reynolds leads with Mark Strong, Peter Sarsgaard and Blake Lively cast as other characters.
Martin Campbell serves as a helmer for this action superhero film, which is scripted by Michael Goldenberg, Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim as well as Michael Green. Warner Bros. Pictures will drop the movie in U.S. theaters on June 17, 2011.
More Green Lantern News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab