In Pics: Zsa Zsa Gabor Returns to Her Bel Air Mansion
Zsa Zsa Gabor has finally left the UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center on Wednesday, August 11, four weeks after undergoing hip-replacement surgery following a bone-breaking fall in early July. The 93-year-old left the medical center in ambulance and with a police escort.
Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, drove his own car in front of the ambulance. Gabor is expected to continue her recovery at her Bel Air home in California. When the ambulance carrying Gabor waited for the gates to open, a half-dozen photographers swarmed the vehicle to take snaps of the star.
Back in early July, Zsa Zsa Gabor was admitted to the hospital after falling to the floor while reaching to answer a phone as she watched a TV in her home. According to von Anhalt, Gabor was initially expected to spend one week in the hospital but ended up being there for four weeks.
During her hospitalization, Gabor battled a number of setbacks, including a critical condition when she was unable to answer questions and unaware of visitors as well as a bad reaction to morphine. But fortunately, the "Every Girl Should Have One" actress has improved since and she has now switched to a different pain medication.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs