Luke Bryan Welcomes Second Son
Country music singer Luke Bryan welcomed his second son with college sweetheart wife Caroline on Wednesday morning, August 11 at 9:48 A.M. The 43-year-old star and Caroline's newly-born son Tatum Christopher, who was weighed in at 6 lbs., 8 oz., arrived a week earlier than planned, People reported.
Sharing the bless, Luke told the site, "All I ever hoped for was one boy and to have two, it's going to be fun. I've already got new fishing spots picked out for us." The "I'll Stay Me" singer revealed that Caroline was about to give the baby birth when he was picking up a lemon berry slush for her.
"I had planned to buy her a little present today but then the baby came early, so the slushie will have to do it for now," Luke shared with a laugh. As for his first son Thomas Boyer Bryan, Luke said, "He was playing on the slide at the Chick-fil-A with his nanny when we called to tell him - I think he was more concerned with his chicken nuggets than the baby at the time."
Luke Bryan and Caroline have been married since December 2006. The couple welcomed Thomas Boyer "Bo" Bryan on March 18, two years after their nuptials. Luke revealed that his second baby Tatum Christopher looks "pretty much like a carbon copy of Bo."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked