Kanye West's New Song 'See Me Now' Ft. Beyonce Knowles
Kanye West is ready to move on from "Power" to its follow-up "See Me Now". On Wednesday, August 11, the rap mogul paid a visit to Hot 97 and debuted the new track on the New York-based radio station. Shortly afterwards, he posted audio stream of the song on his official blog.
Coming from the production hands of Kanye, Lex Luger and No ID, the new track features Beyonce Knowles and Charlie Wilson. Kanye sticks to his rap verses, declaring himself as a Socrates with "more chocolate-y" skin. Meanwhile, Charlie drops the chorus "I know you see me right now, right now" and Beyonce tackles some additional singing parts.
Kanye said he stayed up until the wee hours with Beyonce to finish the song. He also revealed about working with her rapper husband Jay-Z for "Power" remix and confirmed Nicki Minaj as another featured guest on the upcoming album.
"This is gonna be such a big statement, and such a big thing to fill: The scariest artist right now is definitely Nicki Minaj," he sang praise for the female MC. "I think she has the most potential to be the number-two rapper of all time. Nobody's gonna be bigger than Eminem."
Defying his label, Kanye continued pouring details about the not-yet-titled effort. "They keep on telling me not to say that it's November 16," he told radio host Angie Martinez. Producers involved in the album process were carefully selected based on their originality. "People with that intangible sound. People that everybody copied. The originators. That's what my thing is: quality. What is the best of the best?" he stated.
More Kanye West News
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'