Alanis Morissette Pregnant With First Child
Alanis Morissette is heading to the journey of motherhood. The 36-year-old singer announced that she is currently expecting her first child with rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, in an interview for the new edition of Us Weekly, which is on newsstands now. In a feature titled "25 Things You Don't Know About me", she listed, "I am pregnant!" as number 25.
Alanis also confirmed the happy news on her micro blogging site on Wednesday, August 11, tweeting "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family." The "Thank You" singer has previously shared her joy to build her own family with Mario, revealing "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
Parents-to-be Alanis Morissette and Souleye walked down the aisle on Saturday, May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home after dating since October 2009. In Us' "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section, Alanis listed, "The smartest thing I have ever done is marry my husband, [rapper] Mario Treadway" as number six.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?