Alanis Morissette Pregnant With First Child
Alanis Morissette is heading to the journey of motherhood. The 36-year-old singer announced that she is currently expecting her first child with rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, in an interview for the new edition of Us Weekly, which is on newsstands now. In a feature titled "25 Things You Don't Know About me", she listed, "I am pregnant!" as number 25.
Alanis also confirmed the happy news on her micro blogging site on Wednesday, August 11, tweeting "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family." The "Thank You" singer has previously shared her joy to build her own family with Mario, revealing "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
Parents-to-be Alanis Morissette and Souleye walked down the aisle on Saturday, May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home after dating since October 2009. In Us' "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section, Alanis listed, "The smartest thing I have ever done is marry my husband, [rapper] Mario Treadway" as number six.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal