Alanis Morissette Pregnant With First Child
Alanis Morissette is heading to the journey of motherhood. The 36-year-old singer announced that she is currently expecting her first child with rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, in an interview for the new edition of Us Weekly, which is on newsstands now. In a feature titled "25 Things You Don't Know About me", she listed, "I am pregnant!" as number 25.
Alanis also confirmed the happy news on her micro blogging site on Wednesday, August 11, tweeting "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family." The "Thank You" singer has previously shared her joy to build her own family with Mario, revealing "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
Parents-to-be Alanis Morissette and Souleye walked down the aisle on Saturday, May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home after dating since October 2009. In Us' "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section, Alanis listed, "The smartest thing I have ever done is marry my husband, [rapper] Mario Treadway" as number six.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards