Alanis Morissette Pregnant With First Child
Alanis Morissette is heading to the journey of motherhood. The 36-year-old singer announced that she is currently expecting her first child with rapper husband Souleye, real name Mario Treadway, in an interview for the new edition of Us Weekly, which is on newsstands now. In a feature titled "25 Things You Don't Know About me", she listed, "I am pregnant!" as number 25.
Alanis also confirmed the happy news on her micro blogging site on Wednesday, August 11, tweeting "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family." The "Thank You" singer has previously shared her joy to build her own family with Mario, revealing "We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other."
Parents-to-be Alanis Morissette and Souleye walked down the aisle on Saturday, May 22 in an intimate ceremony at their Los Angeles home after dating since October 2009. In Us' "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section, Alanis listed, "The smartest thing I have ever done is marry my husband, [rapper] Mario Treadway" as number six.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding