Laurence Fishburne's Daughter Offered to Make Follow-Up to Her Porn Flick
Laurence Fishburne's 18-year-old daughter Montana Fishburne might become a pro in porn flick. TMZ reported that Montana has been offered to star in more adult tapes by Vivid entertainment because her first X-rated movie has made a hit.
Founder and co-chairman of the company, Steve Hirsch, told the site that Montana's sex tape debut sold out across the country more than 25,000 copies in total, while more DVDs were placed on back-order. And because of the well-acceptance, Steve said Vivid proposed Montana for a multi-picture deal to cash in on all the success.
However, on whether or not Montana will make her famous father more upset by taking the offer has not yet been confirmed. But Montana might take the offer anyway as she recently told Us magazine, "I had a little passion inside me to do porn. I started thinking about it... when I was 16," adding "I hope people really like (my) video. I hope it does well, and I hope they want to see more!"
"People would ask me, 'Do you want to get into acting? Do you want to be an actress?' and I would say, straight up, 'No,' ... I knew I wanted to do adult (films)," Montana added. "I watched it, I liked it. I was like, 'Wow, now I really want to do it,' after seeing myself... (I) just took it from there. I became really passionate after my first at-home video."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory