Laurence Fishburne's Daughter Offered to Make Follow-Up to Her Porn Flick
Laurence Fishburne's 18-year-old daughter Montana Fishburne might become a pro in porn flick. TMZ reported that Montana has been offered to star in more adult tapes by Vivid entertainment because her first X-rated movie has made a hit.
Founder and co-chairman of the company, Steve Hirsch, told the site that Montana's sex tape debut sold out across the country more than 25,000 copies in total, while more DVDs were placed on back-order. And because of the well-acceptance, Steve said Vivid proposed Montana for a multi-picture deal to cash in on all the success.
However, on whether or not Montana will make her famous father more upset by taking the offer has not yet been confirmed. But Montana might take the offer anyway as she recently told Us magazine, "I had a little passion inside me to do porn. I started thinking about it... when I was 16," adding "I hope people really like (my) video. I hope it does well, and I hope they want to see more!"
"People would ask me, 'Do you want to get into acting? Do you want to be an actress?' and I would say, straight up, 'No,' ... I knew I wanted to do adult (films)," Montana added. "I watched it, I liked it. I was like, 'Wow, now I really want to do it,' after seeing myself... (I) just took it from there. I became really passionate after my first at-home video."
More Laurence Fishburne News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March