Justin Bieber Invited to Appear on 'Glee'
Justin Bieber is welcome to spread his fever on "Glee". Through an open invitation, series creator Ryan Murphy said he would love to have the teen sensation coming by to McKinley High because the cast would agree to the idea.
"Well, the kids sing his stuff all day long. Yeah, they do," Murphy revealed. "They sing 'Baby'." He added, "I think he's so phenomenally talented and I think he's great. So, yes, if he was interested I would make that happen."
Bieber in fact is crossing the bridge to the acting world with his first gig being "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". Playing a troubled teen named Jason McCann, the episode airs September 23 on CBS.
Bieber has not responded to the "Glee" invitation. Unlike him, Julia Roberts has stated that fans would not see her in the musical series. "Billy Crudup and I were in a Woody Allen musical a couple of years ago and so he said, 'Oh, you're a great singer,' and my husband said, 'You are a great singer.' So, now I'm going to say I am a great singer, (but) I'm not just going on 'Glee'," she told Reuters.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!