Justin Bieber Invited to Appear on 'Glee'
Justin Bieber is welcome to spread his fever on "Glee". Through an open invitation, series creator Ryan Murphy said he would love to have the teen sensation coming by to McKinley High because the cast would agree to the idea.
"Well, the kids sing his stuff all day long. Yeah, they do," Murphy revealed. "They sing 'Baby'." He added, "I think he's so phenomenally talented and I think he's great. So, yes, if he was interested I would make that happen."
Bieber in fact is crossing the bridge to the acting world with his first gig being "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". Playing a troubled teen named Jason McCann, the episode airs September 23 on CBS.
Bieber has not responded to the "Glee" invitation. Unlike him, Julia Roberts has stated that fans would not see her in the musical series. "Billy Crudup and I were in a Woody Allen musical a couple of years ago and so he said, 'Oh, you're a great singer,' and my husband said, 'You are a great singer.' So, now I'm going to say I am a great singer, (but) I'm not just going on 'Glee'," she told Reuters.
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'