Justin Bieber Invited to Appear on 'Glee'
Justin Bieber is welcome to spread his fever on "Glee". Through an open invitation, series creator Ryan Murphy said he would love to have the teen sensation coming by to McKinley High because the cast would agree to the idea.
"Well, the kids sing his stuff all day long. Yeah, they do," Murphy revealed. "They sing 'Baby'." He added, "I think he's so phenomenally talented and I think he's great. So, yes, if he was interested I would make that happen."
Bieber in fact is crossing the bridge to the acting world with his first gig being "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". Playing a troubled teen named Jason McCann, the episode airs September 23 on CBS.
Bieber has not responded to the "Glee" invitation. Unlike him, Julia Roberts has stated that fans would not see her in the musical series. "Billy Crudup and I were in a Woody Allen musical a couple of years ago and so he said, 'Oh, you're a great singer,' and my husband said, 'You are a great singer.' So, now I'm going to say I am a great singer, (but) I'm not just going on 'Glee'," she told Reuters.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger