Justin Bieber Invited to Appear on 'Glee'
Justin Bieber is welcome to spread his fever on "Glee". Through an open invitation, series creator Ryan Murphy said he would love to have the teen sensation coming by to McKinley High because the cast would agree to the idea.
"Well, the kids sing his stuff all day long. Yeah, they do," Murphy revealed. "They sing 'Baby'." He added, "I think he's so phenomenally talented and I think he's great. So, yes, if he was interested I would make that happen."
Bieber in fact is crossing the bridge to the acting world with his first gig being "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". Playing a troubled teen named Jason McCann, the episode airs September 23 on CBS.
Bieber has not responded to the "Glee" invitation. Unlike him, Julia Roberts has stated that fans would not see her in the musical series. "Billy Crudup and I were in a Woody Allen musical a couple of years ago and so he said, 'Oh, you're a great singer,' and my husband said, 'You are a great singer.' So, now I'm going to say I am a great singer, (but) I'm not just going on 'Glee'," she told Reuters.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'