Justin Bieber Invited to Appear on 'Glee'
Justin Bieber is welcome to spread his fever on "Glee". Through an open invitation, series creator Ryan Murphy said he would love to have the teen sensation coming by to McKinley High because the cast would agree to the idea.
"Well, the kids sing his stuff all day long. Yeah, they do," Murphy revealed. "They sing 'Baby'." He added, "I think he's so phenomenally talented and I think he's great. So, yes, if he was interested I would make that happen."
Bieber in fact is crossing the bridge to the acting world with his first gig being "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". Playing a troubled teen named Jason McCann, the episode airs September 23 on CBS.
Bieber has not responded to the "Glee" invitation. Unlike him, Julia Roberts has stated that fans would not see her in the musical series. "Billy Crudup and I were in a Woody Allen musical a couple of years ago and so he said, 'Oh, you're a great singer,' and my husband said, 'You are a great singer.' So, now I'm going to say I am a great singer, (but) I'm not just going on 'Glee'," she told Reuters.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy