In Pics: Paris Hilton Transformed Herself Into Marilyn Monroe at Tease Launch
Paris Hilton launched her new fragrance Tease by dressing up as her idol Marilyn Monroe. The hotel heiress, who held the perfume release at SHG's MyStudio nightclub in Hollywood, California on Tuesday evening, August 10, channeled Marilyn's look in a white skintight bandage dress, white heels, bright blond hair and red lipstick.
Marilyn-impersonating Paris struck a pose with her new perfume which is well-kept in a tiny purple bottle. Prior to hitting the launch, the socialite wrote on her Twitter page, "At home getting ready for my Tease fragrance launch event. Getting dressed up as my Idol and Favorite Icon Marilyn. Loves it!" She also posted an advertising pic which urged fans to buy Tease if they want "to smell irresistible."
During the launch, Paris was accompanied by some of her star pals, including "Entourage" actor Adrian Grenier and "Britain's Got Talent" judges Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan. Adrian, Amanda and Piers all opted black ensemble for the evening event.
Paris Hilton launched Tease six years after she unleashed her debut self-titled scent in 2004. Tease is Paris' seventh perfume after Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Can Can, Fairy Dust and Siren. According to critics, the new scent includes "fuji apple, white peach, bergamot, white flowers, amber, blond wood and hot sand."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?