In Pics: Paris Hilton Transformed Herself Into Marilyn Monroe at Tease Launch
Paris Hilton launched her new fragrance Tease by dressing up as her idol Marilyn Monroe. The hotel heiress, who held the perfume release at SHG's MyStudio nightclub in Hollywood, California on Tuesday evening, August 10, channeled Marilyn's look in a white skintight bandage dress, white heels, bright blond hair and red lipstick.
Marilyn-impersonating Paris struck a pose with her new perfume which is well-kept in a tiny purple bottle. Prior to hitting the launch, the socialite wrote on her Twitter page, "At home getting ready for my Tease fragrance launch event. Getting dressed up as my Idol and Favorite Icon Marilyn. Loves it!" She also posted an advertising pic which urged fans to buy Tease if they want "to smell irresistible."
During the launch, Paris was accompanied by some of her star pals, including "Entourage" actor Adrian Grenier and "Britain's Got Talent" judges Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan. Adrian, Amanda and Piers all opted black ensemble for the evening event.
Paris Hilton launched Tease six years after she unleashed her debut self-titled scent in 2004. Tease is Paris' seventh perfume after Paris Hilton, Just Me, Heiress, Can Can, Fairy Dust and Siren. According to critics, the new scent includes "fuji apple, white peach, bergamot, white flowers, amber, blond wood and hot sand."
More Paris Hilton News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host
- Independent Justin Bieber's Reportedly Doing His Own Underwear Laundry When Staying at Posh Hotel