Selena Gomez and Mark Salling 'May Be an Item'
Selena Gomez might recently admit that she hasn't been "on a date in over six months", but she apparently has someone to cheer her day up. Friends of Selena have sparked romance rumor between the 18-year-old songstress and "Glee" star Mark Salling after telling Radar Online that the two "may be an item."
According to the pals, the romance speculation was triggered after Selena and Mark were making quite a bond at 2010 Teen Choice Awards on August 8, where Mark co-hosted the show. One friend opened up, "They were texting during the awards even though Selena was front row and Mark was backstage co-hosting. Every time Mark came up on stage, she was beaming ear to ear."
While Selena's friends sparked the "item" story, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star and Mark refused to fuel the rumor. Instead of spending time together with Selena after the texting experience once the event was wrapped, Mark hit up top restaurant Katsuya in Hollywood with "Glee" co-stars Cory Monteith and Chord Overstreet.
Selena, however, recently insisted that she doesn't "need to have a boyfriend right now." The star, during an interview with BettyConfidential, said, "I haven't been on a date in over six months. In hindsight, it doesn't really seem that long between dates. The truth is I haven't met anyone, but I'm young."
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie