Selena Gomez and Mark Salling 'May Be an Item'
Selena Gomez might recently admit that she hasn't been "on a date in over six months", but she apparently has someone to cheer her day up. Friends of Selena have sparked romance rumor between the 18-year-old songstress and "Glee" star Mark Salling after telling Radar Online that the two "may be an item."
According to the pals, the romance speculation was triggered after Selena and Mark were making quite a bond at 2010 Teen Choice Awards on August 8, where Mark co-hosted the show. One friend opened up, "They were texting during the awards even though Selena was front row and Mark was backstage co-hosting. Every time Mark came up on stage, she was beaming ear to ear."
While Selena's friends sparked the "item" story, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star and Mark refused to fuel the rumor. Instead of spending time together with Selena after the texting experience once the event was wrapped, Mark hit up top restaurant Katsuya in Hollywood with "Glee" co-stars Cory Monteith and Chord Overstreet.
Selena, however, recently insisted that she doesn't "need to have a boyfriend right now." The star, during an interview with BettyConfidential, said, "I haven't been on a date in over six months. In hindsight, it doesn't really seem that long between dates. The truth is I haven't met anyone, but I'm young."
More Selena Gomez News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'