Selena Gomez and Mark Salling 'May Be an Item'
Selena Gomez might recently admit that she hasn't been "on a date in over six months", but she apparently has someone to cheer her day up. Friends of Selena have sparked romance rumor between the 18-year-old songstress and "Glee" star Mark Salling after telling Radar Online that the two "may be an item."
According to the pals, the romance speculation was triggered after Selena and Mark were making quite a bond at 2010 Teen Choice Awards on August 8, where Mark co-hosted the show. One friend opened up, "They were texting during the awards even though Selena was front row and Mark was backstage co-hosting. Every time Mark came up on stage, she was beaming ear to ear."
While Selena's friends sparked the "item" story, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star and Mark refused to fuel the rumor. Instead of spending time together with Selena after the texting experience once the event was wrapped, Mark hit up top restaurant Katsuya in Hollywood with "Glee" co-stars Cory Monteith and Chord Overstreet.
Selena, however, recently insisted that she doesn't "need to have a boyfriend right now." The star, during an interview with BettyConfidential, said, "I haven't been on a date in over six months. In hindsight, it doesn't really seem that long between dates. The truth is I haven't met anyone, but I'm young."
More Selena Gomez News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!