Clip of Joe Jonas' Appearance on 'Hot in Cleveland'
Joe Jonas would pay "Hot in Cleveland" a visit on Wednesday, August 11 episode called "Good Luck Faking the Goiter". A day before it goes on air, a featurette is released via ET to reveal Joe and Valerie Bertinelli's take on the acting experience. It also includes a scene where the mother tries to catch up with her son.
"I'm having a great time, it's amazing," Joe gushed. "The cast is so nice and helpful throughout the scenes especially Valerie. A lot of times when we're working together, you have curious questions about what the character's thinking and obviously she's done it for so long, she knows so much." In return, Valerie praised her on-screen son, saying "He's very very good. Not just an amazing singer but very good actor too."
At the end of the footage, they were asked whether Joe would come back for a future episode and Valerie crossed her fingers. "I would love that, I'm having a lot of fun," Joe said.
The synopsis of the episode says, "When Melanie's son comes to visit, she invades his privacy and gets a dose of TMI. Victoria is nominated for an Emmy, and Elka helps her fake a deadly disease to gain sympathy and votes. Dave Foley also guest stars in the episode.
Beside sharing a scene with Valerie, Joe is also acting opposite Betty White. "It was such an honor, so I took as many pictures as I could. [Our] scenes together are pretty funny," Joe told TV Guide. "...people are going to laugh when they see us together."
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens