Clip of Joe Jonas' Appearance on 'Hot in Cleveland'
Joe Jonas would pay "Hot in Cleveland" a visit on Wednesday, August 11 episode called "Good Luck Faking the Goiter". A day before it goes on air, a featurette is released via ET to reveal Joe and Valerie Bertinelli's take on the acting experience. It also includes a scene where the mother tries to catch up with her son.
"I'm having a great time, it's amazing," Joe gushed. "The cast is so nice and helpful throughout the scenes especially Valerie. A lot of times when we're working together, you have curious questions about what the character's thinking and obviously she's done it for so long, she knows so much." In return, Valerie praised her on-screen son, saying "He's very very good. Not just an amazing singer but very good actor too."
At the end of the footage, they were asked whether Joe would come back for a future episode and Valerie crossed her fingers. "I would love that, I'm having a lot of fun," Joe said.
The synopsis of the episode says, "When Melanie's son comes to visit, she invades his privacy and gets a dose of TMI. Victoria is nominated for an Emmy, and Elka helps her fake a deadly disease to gain sympathy and votes. Dave Foley also guest stars in the episode.
Beside sharing a scene with Valerie, Joe is also acting opposite Betty White. "It was such an honor, so I took as many pictures as I could. [Our] scenes together are pretty funny," Joe told TV Guide. "...people are going to laugh when they see us together."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers