Ke$ha Brushed Off by Party-Goers at BMF Music Lounge
Ke$ha got ignored when stepping out with new Australian boyfriend, Alex Carapetis, at the BMF Music Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago this past weekend. According to E! Online, the "TiK ToK" hitmaker didn't get the attention from party-goers like she wanted when she tried to have the room cleared out.
Failing to clearing out the BMF Music Lounge, Ke$ha reportedly started making out with beau Alex, who was described by a source as "some skinny-jeaned guy", on the balcony. When Ke$ha and Alex were reportedly enjoying their racy moment and ignoring the party happening inside, a meltdown happened.
Some revelers decided to take pictures of Ke$ha and Alex making out but the "Your Love Is My Drug" singer learned about the boozers snapping their pictures and lost her temper. "She started freaking out and yelling at everyone for taking pictures of 'something near her'. Literally, no one was paying attention to her or taking pictures anywhere near her. Everyone was just trying to enjoy the party," the source told the site.
More Ke$ha News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes