Ke$ha Brushed Off by Party-Goers at BMF Music Lounge
Ke$ha got ignored when stepping out with new Australian boyfriend, Alex Carapetis, at the BMF Music Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago this past weekend. According to E! Online, the "TiK ToK" hitmaker didn't get the attention from party-goers like she wanted when she tried to have the room cleared out.
Failing to clearing out the BMF Music Lounge, Ke$ha reportedly started making out with beau Alex, who was described by a source as "some skinny-jeaned guy", on the balcony. When Ke$ha and Alex were reportedly enjoying their racy moment and ignoring the party happening inside, a meltdown happened.
Some revelers decided to take pictures of Ke$ha and Alex making out but the "Your Love Is My Drug" singer learned about the boozers snapping their pictures and lost her temper. "She started freaking out and yelling at everyone for taking pictures of 'something near her'. Literally, no one was paying attention to her or taking pictures anywhere near her. Everyone was just trying to enjoy the party," the source told the site.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli