Ke$ha Brushed Off by Party-Goers at BMF Music Lounge
Ke$ha got ignored when stepping out with new Australian boyfriend, Alex Carapetis, at the BMF Music Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel in Chicago this past weekend. According to E! Online, the "TiK ToK" hitmaker didn't get the attention from party-goers like she wanted when she tried to have the room cleared out.
Failing to clearing out the BMF Music Lounge, Ke$ha reportedly started making out with beau Alex, who was described by a source as "some skinny-jeaned guy", on the balcony. When Ke$ha and Alex were reportedly enjoying their racy moment and ignoring the party happening inside, a meltdown happened.
Some revelers decided to take pictures of Ke$ha and Alex making out but the "Your Love Is My Drug" singer learned about the boozers snapping their pictures and lost her temper. "She started freaking out and yelling at everyone for taking pictures of 'something near her'. Literally, no one was paying attention to her or taking pictures anywhere near her. Everyone was just trying to enjoy the party," the source told the site.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7