'Saw 3D' Releases New Heart-Pounding Motion Poster
Not only blowing up your mind and making your eyes pop out, "Saw 3D" will also make your heart pound and that's what the film's latest artwork promotes. The new 3-D motion poster, which is dominated with black and debuted by MTV Movies Blog, features a heart with fists emerging from inside of it.
"Saw 3D" which is previously known as "Saw VII" will deliver the thrill to audience using the popular 3-D technology. The film will follow a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy.
Tobin Bell will reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen. "Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, while Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment. The seventh "Saw" film is due in the U.S. on October 29.
Recently, actress Betsy Russell has hinted that "Saw 3D" will not be the last film from the franchise. "Before we thought it was ending [with 'Saw VII'], the writers came up with an unbelievable idea [for 'Saw 8']. It's an amazing story that I would love to see," the depicter of Jill Tuck dished on the project. However, Lionsgate Films itself has not confirmed the matter.
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off