'Saw 3D' Releases New Heart-Pounding Motion Poster
Not only blowing up your mind and making your eyes pop out, "Saw 3D" will also make your heart pound and that's what the film's latest artwork promotes. The new 3-D motion poster, which is dominated with black and debuted by MTV Movies Blog, features a heart with fists emerging from inside of it.
"Saw 3D" which is previously known as "Saw VII" will deliver the thrill to audience using the popular 3-D technology. The film will follow a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy.
Tobin Bell will reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen. "Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, while Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment. The seventh "Saw" film is due in the U.S. on October 29.
Recently, actress Betsy Russell has hinted that "Saw 3D" will not be the last film from the franchise. "Before we thought it was ending [with 'Saw VII'], the writers came up with an unbelievable idea [for 'Saw 8']. It's an amazing story that I would love to see," the depicter of Jill Tuck dished on the project. However, Lionsgate Films itself has not confirmed the matter.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd