Season 4 Promo of 'Chuck' Reveals Linda Hamilton
Fans of "Chuck" who attended the July Comic Con in San Diego had been treated with a glimpse of Linda Hamilton at the end of the featured footage. NBC has now released a promo for the fourth season which depicts the actress in her character, mom Bartowski.
Hamilton is selected after a search which used Scott Bakula as a model to how they want the mother to look like. Mary Elizabeth Bartowski was mentioned in Bakula's Stephen Bartowski's dying wish for Chuck and Ellie to finally find out who she really is. Creator Chris Fedak confirmed that the first half of the season "is really about the search for mum".
The mission is not an easy ride for Chuck because an obstacle by the name of Harry Dean Stanton jumps in. "Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we'll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part," Fedak said previously.
"Chuck" returns September 20 on NBC.
On another news, Bonita Friedericy is promoted to be a regular on the series. "She's an incredibly important part of the show," Fedak told EW about the actress who portrays General Beckman. "She's like the Charlie to Charlie's Angels." Revealing more, Fedak confirmed that the general who always appears on TV screen will finally show up in person. "We'll see her legs in the first episode. She gets to walk around," he said.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'