Season 4 Promo of 'Chuck' Reveals Linda Hamilton
Fans of "Chuck" who attended the July Comic Con in San Diego had been treated with a glimpse of Linda Hamilton at the end of the featured footage. NBC has now released a promo for the fourth season which depicts the actress in her character, mom Bartowski.
Hamilton is selected after a search which used Scott Bakula as a model to how they want the mother to look like. Mary Elizabeth Bartowski was mentioned in Bakula's Stephen Bartowski's dying wish for Chuck and Ellie to finally find out who she really is. Creator Chris Fedak confirmed that the first half of the season "is really about the search for mum".
The mission is not an easy ride for Chuck because an obstacle by the name of Harry Dean Stanton jumps in. "Harry will play Harry Dean, the man who comes between Chuck and his search for Mom. Who is he exactly? Well, we'll say this: Only Harry Dean Stanton could play this part," Fedak said previously.
"Chuck" returns September 20 on NBC.
On another news, Bonita Friedericy is promoted to be a regular on the series. "She's an incredibly important part of the show," Fedak told EW about the actress who portrays General Beckman. "She's like the Charlie to Charlie's Angels." Revealing more, Fedak confirmed that the general who always appears on TV screen will finally show up in person. "We'll see her legs in the first episode. She gets to walk around," he said.
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis