Wes Craven Posted Picture of 'Scream 4' Alleged Killing Tool
Wes Craven has teased fans with a new picture from the set of "Scream 4". The helmer posted the photo on his Twitter page and wrote, "Do you want to screw with me? Well, do ya punk?" The image captures himself sitting on a crew chair and holding what looks like an iron stick, which is speculated to be a killing tool in the upcoming movie.
Craven who has directed "Scream" trilogy returns to serve behind the lens for the fourth film. Original actors including Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reprise their roles in the upcoming movie, while Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere are tapped to portray new characters.
Kevin Williamson writes the script for the movie before Ehren Kruger is hired to polish the screenplay. Production for the horror movie takes place in Michigan and April 14, 2011 is locked as the day when "Scream 4" will hit theaters across the state.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016