Wes Craven Posted Picture of 'Scream 4' Alleged Killing Tool
Wes Craven has teased fans with a new picture from the set of "Scream 4". The helmer posted the photo on his Twitter page and wrote, "Do you want to screw with me? Well, do ya punk?" The image captures himself sitting on a crew chair and holding what looks like an iron stick, which is speculated to be a killing tool in the upcoming movie.
Craven who has directed "Scream" trilogy returns to serve behind the lens for the fourth film. Original actors including Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reprise their roles in the upcoming movie, while Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere are tapped to portray new characters.
Kevin Williamson writes the script for the movie before Ehren Kruger is hired to polish the screenplay. Production for the horror movie takes place in Michigan and April 14, 2011 is locked as the day when "Scream 4" will hit theaters across the state.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle