Tila Tequila Is Said Shooting 'Lesbian Three-Way' Porn Video
While Tila Tequila has angrily blasted rumors that she has signed a deal with a popular porn distributor to star in an XXX-rated film, a source close to the situation insisted that the sex tape is indeed existing. The source recently told Radar Online that Tila shot the porn film a month ago.
"The movie was filmed about a month ago in the Valley," the source claimed. The insider later added further details of the porno flick, revealing that Tila shot a lesbian adult movie, which was filmed by Vivid Entertainment, with two other women, Penthouse Pet Lia Leah and Vivid star Charlie Laine.
"It's a lesbian three-way and was professionally shot and directed by Michael Bisko," the insider revealed. "Tila has false hopes for the success of the film. She wasn't paid anywhere near what Vivid paid Kendra Wilkinson for her tape."
When Steven Hirsch, the owner of Vivid Entertainment, was asked by the site to give response to the reports, he simply said, "No comment." Meanwhile, back on August 4, Tila angrily dismissed the stories, writing on her website "For once and for all, I DID NOT, and I repeat, I DID NOT MAKE A DEAL TO MAKE A SEXTAPE!!!!!"
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport