Tila Tequila Is Said Shooting 'Lesbian Three-Way' Porn Video
While Tila Tequila has angrily blasted rumors that she has signed a deal with a popular porn distributor to star in an XXX-rated film, a source close to the situation insisted that the sex tape is indeed existing. The source recently told Radar Online that Tila shot the porn film a month ago.
"The movie was filmed about a month ago in the Valley," the source claimed. The insider later added further details of the porno flick, revealing that Tila shot a lesbian adult movie, which was filmed by Vivid Entertainment, with two other women, Penthouse Pet Lia Leah and Vivid star Charlie Laine.
"It's a lesbian three-way and was professionally shot and directed by Michael Bisko," the insider revealed. "Tila has false hopes for the success of the film. She wasn't paid anywhere near what Vivid paid Kendra Wilkinson for her tape."
When Steven Hirsch, the owner of Vivid Entertainment, was asked by the site to give response to the reports, he simply said, "No comment." Meanwhile, back on August 4, Tila angrily dismissed the stories, writing on her website "For once and for all, I DID NOT, and I repeat, I DID NOT MAKE A DEAL TO MAKE A SEXTAPE!!!!!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival