Tila Tequila Is Said Shooting 'Lesbian Three-Way' Porn Video
While Tila Tequila has angrily blasted rumors that she has signed a deal with a popular porn distributor to star in an XXX-rated film, a source close to the situation insisted that the sex tape is indeed existing. The source recently told Radar Online that Tila shot the porn film a month ago.
"The movie was filmed about a month ago in the Valley," the source claimed. The insider later added further details of the porno flick, revealing that Tila shot a lesbian adult movie, which was filmed by Vivid Entertainment, with two other women, Penthouse Pet Lia Leah and Vivid star Charlie Laine.
"It's a lesbian three-way and was professionally shot and directed by Michael Bisko," the insider revealed. "Tila has false hopes for the success of the film. She wasn't paid anywhere near what Vivid paid Kendra Wilkinson for her tape."
When Steven Hirsch, the owner of Vivid Entertainment, was asked by the site to give response to the reports, he simply said, "No comment." Meanwhile, back on August 4, Tila angrily dismissed the stories, writing on her website "For once and for all, I DID NOT, and I repeat, I DID NOT MAKE A DEAL TO MAKE A SEXTAPE!!!!!"
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party