Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo Welcome Another Boy
"General Hospital" actress Rebecca Herbst and actor husband Michael Saucedo are third time parents after welcoming a baby boy on Monday, August 9. Michael announced the news on his Twitter page, writing "Becky is doing great! Baby was 8 pounds 4 ounces."
Beside announcing the baby birth, Michael also revealed the name of his and Rebecca's newly-born son. On Tuesday, August 10, he tweeted, "After much deliberation baby's name is... Emerson Truett Saucedo." He continued sharing his excitement, "It's crazy to think that at some point today I'm going to be holding a brand new person - What a Miracle!!!"
Rebecca and Michael's new family addition joins 8-year-old brother Ethan Riley and 6-year-old sister Ella Bailey. And Michael revealed that both Ethan and Ella "are so excited" about their new brother. According to Michael, Emerson "looks like Ella when she was a baby."
Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo have been married since June 2001. The two met when they both starred on "General Hospital". Rebecca and Michael welcomed Ethan Riley on October 31, the same year they got married and later had Ella Bailey on April 12, 2004.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding