Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo Welcome Another Boy
"General Hospital" actress Rebecca Herbst and actor husband Michael Saucedo are third time parents after welcoming a baby boy on Monday, August 9. Michael announced the news on his Twitter page, writing "Becky is doing great! Baby was 8 pounds 4 ounces."
Beside announcing the baby birth, Michael also revealed the name of his and Rebecca's newly-born son. On Tuesday, August 10, he tweeted, "After much deliberation baby's name is... Emerson Truett Saucedo." He continued sharing his excitement, "It's crazy to think that at some point today I'm going to be holding a brand new person - What a Miracle!!!"
Rebecca and Michael's new family addition joins 8-year-old brother Ethan Riley and 6-year-old sister Ella Bailey. And Michael revealed that both Ethan and Ella "are so excited" about their new brother. According to Michael, Emerson "looks like Ella when she was a baby."
Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo have been married since June 2001. The two met when they both starred on "General Hospital". Rebecca and Michael welcomed Ethan Riley on October 31, the same year they got married and later had Ella Bailey on April 12, 2004.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert