Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo Welcome Another Boy
"General Hospital" actress Rebecca Herbst and actor husband Michael Saucedo are third time parents after welcoming a baby boy on Monday, August 9. Michael announced the news on his Twitter page, writing "Becky is doing great! Baby was 8 pounds 4 ounces."
Beside announcing the baby birth, Michael also revealed the name of his and Rebecca's newly-born son. On Tuesday, August 10, he tweeted, "After much deliberation baby's name is... Emerson Truett Saucedo." He continued sharing his excitement, "It's crazy to think that at some point today I'm going to be holding a brand new person - What a Miracle!!!"
Rebecca and Michael's new family addition joins 8-year-old brother Ethan Riley and 6-year-old sister Ella Bailey. And Michael revealed that both Ethan and Ella "are so excited" about their new brother. According to Michael, Emerson "looks like Ella when she was a baby."
Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo have been married since June 2001. The two met when they both starred on "General Hospital". Rebecca and Michael welcomed Ethan Riley on October 31, the same year they got married and later had Ella Bailey on April 12, 2004.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support