Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo Welcome Another Boy
"General Hospital" actress Rebecca Herbst and actor husband Michael Saucedo are third time parents after welcoming a baby boy on Monday, August 9. Michael announced the news on his Twitter page, writing "Becky is doing great! Baby was 8 pounds 4 ounces."
Beside announcing the baby birth, Michael also revealed the name of his and Rebecca's newly-born son. On Tuesday, August 10, he tweeted, "After much deliberation baby's name is... Emerson Truett Saucedo." He continued sharing his excitement, "It's crazy to think that at some point today I'm going to be holding a brand new person - What a Miracle!!!"
Rebecca and Michael's new family addition joins 8-year-old brother Ethan Riley and 6-year-old sister Ella Bailey. And Michael revealed that both Ethan and Ella "are so excited" about their new brother. According to Michael, Emerson "looks like Ella when she was a baby."
Rebecca Herbst and Michael Saucedo have been married since June 2001. The two met when they both starred on "General Hospital". Rebecca and Michael welcomed Ethan Riley on October 31, the same year they got married and later had Ella Bailey on April 12, 2004.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role