Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem Premiere 'Eat, Pray, Love' in New York
Julia Roberts' journey across the world for her latest film "Eat, Pray, Love" has landed her in New York City. On Tuesday, August 10, the movie was premiered in Big Apple, at the Ziegfeld Theatre to be exact, and the lead actress was one of the attendees.
Coming alone without the companion of her husband Daniel Moder, Roberts looked simple in a black blazer by Stella McCartney and DVF shorts which showed off her legs. Her co-star Javier Bardem did not take along his new bride Penelope Cruz either to the special screening. The on-screen lovers were then seen teaming up to pose for photographers.
James Franco who plays the former husband of Roberts' character was not captured on cameras that evening, but other cast such as Richard Jenkins, Billy Crudup, Arlene Tur and Christine Hakim were spotted at the premiere. Producer Dede Gardner and Director Ryan Murphy also managed to spare their time to show up at the event.
Additionally, Elizabeth Gilbert who wrote "Eat, Pray, Love" book did not miss the special screening of the movie which is based on her memoir. Meanwhile, Josh Brolin and TV personality Gail Simmons were seen among other celebrity guests.
"Eat, Pray, Love" follows a happily married woman who realizes her life needs to go in a different direction while trying to get pregnant. After a painful divorce, she takes off on a journey to visit Italy, India and Bali, Indonesia to look for balance of enjoying life, spirituality and love. The drama will open wide in U.S. cinemas on August 13.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?