Mark Salling Debuts 'Higher Power' of His 'Pipe Dreams'
Mark Salling has unleashed lead single from his upcoming studio album "Pipe Dreams". The bad boy Noah 'Puck' Puckerman of hit TV series "Glee" debuted the "pop radio friendly" song during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM morning show.
Unlike the songs people usually can dance to during the summer, the fresh material features downbeat jam with 60s rock vibe which allows people to lay back. This might not come as surprise since the actor has declared his love for throwback rock tunes when announcing the album earlier this year.
"I love nineties stuff like Alice in Chains and Nine Inch Nails... I also love jazz greats like (John) Coltrane, Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock. I'm combining those two genres to make rock melodic and accessible," he said.
Salling has been working on the album which is due in United States on October 12 for the past several years, and his 11 favorite tracks made the cut. He stated, "I've been waiting for a long time to get it out to you guys, and I hope you really feel it and enjoy it!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie