Mark Salling Debuts 'Higher Power' of His 'Pipe Dreams'
Mark Salling has unleashed lead single from his upcoming studio album "Pipe Dreams". The bad boy Noah 'Puck' Puckerman of hit TV series "Glee" debuted the "pop radio friendly" song during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM morning show.
Unlike the songs people usually can dance to during the summer, the fresh material features downbeat jam with 60s rock vibe which allows people to lay back. This might not come as surprise since the actor has declared his love for throwback rock tunes when announcing the album earlier this year.
"I love nineties stuff like Alice in Chains and Nine Inch Nails... I also love jazz greats like (John) Coltrane, Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock. I'm combining those two genres to make rock melodic and accessible," he said.
Salling has been working on the album which is due in United States on October 12 for the past several years, and his 11 favorite tracks made the cut. He stated, "I've been waiting for a long time to get it out to you guys, and I hope you really feel it and enjoy it!"
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern