Mark Salling Debuts 'Higher Power' of His 'Pipe Dreams'
Mark Salling has unleashed lead single from his upcoming studio album "Pipe Dreams". The bad boy Noah 'Puck' Puckerman of hit TV series "Glee" debuted the "pop radio friendly" song during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM morning show.
Unlike the songs people usually can dance to during the summer, the fresh material features downbeat jam with 60s rock vibe which allows people to lay back. This might not come as surprise since the actor has declared his love for throwback rock tunes when announcing the album earlier this year.
"I love nineties stuff like Alice in Chains and Nine Inch Nails... I also love jazz greats like (John) Coltrane, Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock. I'm combining those two genres to make rock melodic and accessible," he said.
Salling has been working on the album which is due in United States on October 12 for the past several years, and his 11 favorite tracks made the cut. He stated, "I've been waiting for a long time to get it out to you guys, and I hope you really feel it and enjoy it!"
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism