Mark Salling Debuts 'Higher Power' of His 'Pipe Dreams'
Mark Salling has unleashed lead single from his upcoming studio album "Pipe Dreams". The bad boy Noah 'Puck' Puckerman of hit TV series "Glee" debuted the "pop radio friendly" song during an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM morning show.
Unlike the songs people usually can dance to during the summer, the fresh material features downbeat jam with 60s rock vibe which allows people to lay back. This might not come as surprise since the actor has declared his love for throwback rock tunes when announcing the album earlier this year.
"I love nineties stuff like Alice in Chains and Nine Inch Nails... I also love jazz greats like (John) Coltrane, Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock. I'm combining those two genres to make rock melodic and accessible," he said.
Salling has been working on the album which is due in United States on October 12 for the past several years, and his 11 favorite tracks made the cut. He stated, "I've been waiting for a long time to get it out to you guys, and I hope you really feel it and enjoy it!"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars