'The Avengers' and 'Final Destination 5' Get Start Dates
After announcing the cast line-up and director, "The Avengers" is apparently moving forward with a shooting schedule. According to Superhero Hype, Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios are planning to start filming in February 2011 in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, another project has reportedly also got a start date. Shock Till You Drop claims to have learned that "Final Destination 5" which is tentatively titled "5nal Destination" will kick off principal photography in September this year to meet August 26, 2011 release date in the U.S. Production is said to take place in Vancouver, Canada.
"The Avengers" will be directed by Joss Whedon. Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg are confirmed among the cast members of the movie that will unite super hero team of Marvel Comics characters. May 4, 2012 has been picked up for the U.S. release date of the film.
As for "5nal Destination", it will see Steven Quale serving behind the lens with a script provided by Eric Heissere. It has been revealed before that the opening sequence for this follow-up to "The Final Destination" will involve a suspension bridge collapsing.
More The Avengers News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'