'The Avengers' and 'Final Destination 5' Get Start Dates
After announcing the cast line-up and director, "The Avengers" is apparently moving forward with a shooting schedule. According to Superhero Hype, Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios are planning to start filming in February 2011 in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, another project has reportedly also got a start date. Shock Till You Drop claims to have learned that "Final Destination 5" which is tentatively titled "5nal Destination" will kick off principal photography in September this year to meet August 26, 2011 release date in the U.S. Production is said to take place in Vancouver, Canada.
"The Avengers" will be directed by Joss Whedon. Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg are confirmed among the cast members of the movie that will unite super hero team of Marvel Comics characters. May 4, 2012 has been picked up for the U.S. release date of the film.
As for "5nal Destination", it will see Steven Quale serving behind the lens with a script provided by Eric Heissere. It has been revealed before that the opening sequence for this follow-up to "The Final Destination" will involve a suspension bridge collapsing.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist