'The Avengers' and 'Final Destination 5' Get Start Dates
After announcing the cast line-up and director, "The Avengers" is apparently moving forward with a shooting schedule. According to Superhero Hype, Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios are planning to start filming in February 2011 in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, another project has reportedly also got a start date. Shock Till You Drop claims to have learned that "Final Destination 5" which is tentatively titled "5nal Destination" will kick off principal photography in September this year to meet August 26, 2011 release date in the U.S. Production is said to take place in Vancouver, Canada.
"The Avengers" will be directed by Joss Whedon. Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg are confirmed among the cast members of the movie that will unite super hero team of Marvel Comics characters. May 4, 2012 has been picked up for the U.S. release date of the film.
As for "5nal Destination", it will see Steven Quale serving behind the lens with a script provided by Eric Heissere. It has been revealed before that the opening sequence for this follow-up to "The Final Destination" will involve a suspension bridge collapsing.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans