'The Avengers' and 'Final Destination 5' Get Start Dates
After announcing the cast line-up and director, "The Avengers" is apparently moving forward with a shooting schedule. According to Superhero Hype, Paramount Pictures and Marvel Studios are planning to start filming in February 2011 in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, another project has reportedly also got a start date. Shock Till You Drop claims to have learned that "Final Destination 5" which is tentatively titled "5nal Destination" will kick off principal photography in September this year to meet August 26, 2011 release date in the U.S. Production is said to take place in Vancouver, Canada.
"The Avengers" will be directed by Joss Whedon. Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg are confirmed among the cast members of the movie that will unite super hero team of Marvel Comics characters. May 4, 2012 has been picked up for the U.S. release date of the film.
As for "5nal Destination", it will see Steven Quale serving behind the lens with a script provided by Eric Heissere. It has been revealed before that the opening sequence for this follow-up to "The Final Destination" will involve a suspension bridge collapsing.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie