Teaser Trailer for Alien Invasion Movie 'Skyline' Launched
The first teaser trailer for "Skyline" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Debuted by Apple, the video highlights the warning on alien as announced by several newscasters. The scene then jumps to show the situation when the extra terrestrial creatures have come to Earth and humans are sucked into their spaceships.
When strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, people are drawn outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth. Now the band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.
"Skyline" is made following the success of "Paranormal Activity" with only a crew of about 20 people. The movie was shot with the new Red camera and it made the production much smaller and let everyone take more risks, so Collider reports.
Colin and Greg Strause take the directing duty, while Donald Faison, Eric Balfour, David Zayas, Scottie Thompson and Brittany Daniel are among the cast ensemble of the movie. This sci-fi thriller is slated to come out in the U.S. on November 12.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival