'Teenage Dream' Video: Katy Perry Makes Out in the Beach, Pool and on Bed
Katy Perry bares her "Teenage Dream" in her latest music video. With Josh Kloss playing her love interest, this pop singer takes a road trip to the beach, making a splash and frolicking with him during a warm summer day. At night, they enjoy some intimate moments on the bed and jump to the swimming pool for a "wet" date.
The music video is directed by Yoann Lemoine and was filmed in Perry's hometown of Santa Barbara. In an interview with YouTube last month, Perry said of the clip, "It is gonna be completely different from 'California Gurls'. With 'Teenage Dream' you'll see a very raw, almost vulnerable... I had to wear so many less layers of makeup."
About making out with a person she is not dating with, she had this to say, "I had to make out with a boy which was very traumatizing, I was kind of mean to him. I would be the one to call cut because I was like, 'oh I cant do this!' I feel so horrible. But I know it's a job. We understand what our work is."
"Teenage Dream" is the second single from Katy Perry's August 24 summer release of the same name "Teenage Dream". In anticipation of the album release, iTunes countdown put another track from the effort for digital download. The song is titled "Circle the Drain" and reportedly about her ex Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy and his problem with addiction that affected their relationship.
It's not "Circle the Drain" which will become the third single though. Billboard confirmed that Katy Perry has teamed up with Europe's biggest telecommunications group, Deutsche Telekom, to promote her next single "Firework". The company will be hosting a series of activities and competitions to recruit fans around Europe for the video, which will be released in October.
Despite the collaboration with commercial brand, there will be no product placement in the upcoming video. Ralf Luelsdorf, Deutsche Telekom's head of international sponsorship, assured fans, "For this win-win relationship to work, it was important for us to have the full participation of the label, the artist and her management [Los Angeles-based Direct Management] in the video. The video is also not branded; there is no product placement."
Instead, the campaign will center on Perry's integrity as an artist and her desire to share her experiences with fan as part of the communications giant's ongoing international "Life Is for Sharing" branding.
More Katy Perry News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'