Disturbed Debut 'Another Way to Die' Music Video
Disturbed's visual accompaniment for their single "Another Way to Die" has been out. "It's definitely dealing with the subject matter. It definitely is meant to draw the effects of the indulgent life that most people lead. It is meant to draw a contrast to things and to show the effects of the abuse we causing to our planet," singer David Draiman told Bloody Disgusting.
The concept perfectly fits the song which has environmental theme. "Obviously it's referring to the global catastrophe that we know as global warming, and the effects that it continues to have on our planet; our irresponsibility in doing what we do as species, our constant appetite, our constant consumption at all costs," he said of the track in another occasion.
"Another Way to Die" is the first single from Disturbed's fifth studio album "Asylum" which is expected to come out in United States on August 31.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences