Disturbed Debut 'Another Way to Die' Music Video
Disturbed's visual accompaniment for their single "Another Way to Die" has been out. "It's definitely dealing with the subject matter. It definitely is meant to draw the effects of the indulgent life that most people lead. It is meant to draw a contrast to things and to show the effects of the abuse we causing to our planet," singer David Draiman told Bloody Disgusting.
The concept perfectly fits the song which has environmental theme. "Obviously it's referring to the global catastrophe that we know as global warming, and the effects that it continues to have on our planet; our irresponsibility in doing what we do as species, our constant appetite, our constant consumption at all costs," he said of the track in another occasion.
"Another Way to Die" is the first single from Disturbed's fifth studio album "Asylum" which is expected to come out in United States on August 31.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date