Alphabeat's 'Heat Wave' Music Video Hits the Web
Alphabeat have made public a music video promoting "Heat Wave", the latest single from their 2009 album "The Beat Is...". Made by the band themselves who "took all the filmed parts and cut it together", the clip features footage of their live performance in some outdoor concerts.
"It was wildly exciting to be part of the whole process where people have been extremely helpful," member Rasmus Nagel said as quoted by Gaffa. "I must admit that I really have renewed respect for the editing. It is indeed not easy."
The video reportedly was shown for the very first time during a concert in Aarhus. "It's always something special to play for a Danish audience, and so we're even from Jutland, so of course it must be shown here first. It means really something for us to pay a little back to our amazing fans in Denmark," another member Anders Reinholdt explained.
Alphabeat's "Heat Wave" music video
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story