Alphabeat's 'Heat Wave' Music Video Hits the Web
Alphabeat have made public a music video promoting "Heat Wave", the latest single from their 2009 album "The Beat Is...". Made by the band themselves who "took all the filmed parts and cut it together", the clip features footage of their live performance in some outdoor concerts.
"It was wildly exciting to be part of the whole process where people have been extremely helpful," member Rasmus Nagel said as quoted by Gaffa. "I must admit that I really have renewed respect for the editing. It is indeed not easy."
The video reportedly was shown for the very first time during a concert in Aarhus. "It's always something special to play for a Danish audience, and so we're even from Jutland, so of course it must be shown here first. It means really something for us to pay a little back to our amazing fans in Denmark," another member Anders Reinholdt explained.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences