Alphabeat's 'Heat Wave' Music Video Hits the Web
Alphabeat have made public a music video promoting "Heat Wave", the latest single from their 2009 album "The Beat Is...". Made by the band themselves who "took all the filmed parts and cut it together", the clip features footage of their live performance in some outdoor concerts.
"It was wildly exciting to be part of the whole process where people have been extremely helpful," member Rasmus Nagel said as quoted by Gaffa. "I must admit that I really have renewed respect for the editing. It is indeed not easy."
The video reportedly was shown for the very first time during a concert in Aarhus. "It's always something special to play for a Danish audience, and so we're even from Jutland, so of course it must be shown here first. It means really something for us to pay a little back to our amazing fans in Denmark," another member Anders Reinholdt explained.
Alphabeat's "Heat Wave" music video
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic