Alphabeat's 'Heat Wave' Music Video Hits the Web
Alphabeat have made public a music video promoting "Heat Wave", the latest single from their 2009 album "The Beat Is...". Made by the band themselves who "took all the filmed parts and cut it together", the clip features footage of their live performance in some outdoor concerts.
"It was wildly exciting to be part of the whole process where people have been extremely helpful," member Rasmus Nagel said as quoted by Gaffa. "I must admit that I really have renewed respect for the editing. It is indeed not easy."
The video reportedly was shown for the very first time during a concert in Aarhus. "It's always something special to play for a Danish audience, and so we're even from Jutland, so of course it must be shown here first. It means really something for us to pay a little back to our amazing fans in Denmark," another member Anders Reinholdt explained.
Alphabeat's "Heat Wave" music video
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer