Alphabeat's 'Heat Wave' Music Video Hits the Web
Alphabeat have made public a music video promoting "Heat Wave", the latest single from their 2009 album "The Beat Is...". Made by the band themselves who "took all the filmed parts and cut it together", the clip features footage of their live performance in some outdoor concerts.
"It was wildly exciting to be part of the whole process where people have been extremely helpful," member Rasmus Nagel said as quoted by Gaffa. "I must admit that I really have renewed respect for the editing. It is indeed not easy."
The video reportedly was shown for the very first time during a concert in Aarhus. "It's always something special to play for a Danish audience, and so we're even from Jutland, so of course it must be shown here first. It means really something for us to pay a little back to our amazing fans in Denmark," another member Anders Reinholdt explained.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie