Alphabeat's 'Heat Wave' Music Video Hits the Web
Alphabeat have made public a music video promoting "Heat Wave", the latest single from their 2009 album "The Beat Is...". Made by the band themselves who "took all the filmed parts and cut it together", the clip features footage of their live performance in some outdoor concerts.
"It was wildly exciting to be part of the whole process where people have been extremely helpful," member Rasmus Nagel said as quoted by Gaffa. "I must admit that I really have renewed respect for the editing. It is indeed not easy."
The video reportedly was shown for the very first time during a concert in Aarhus. "It's always something special to play for a Danish audience, and so we're even from Jutland, so of course it must be shown here first. It means really something for us to pay a little back to our amazing fans in Denmark," another member Anders Reinholdt explained.
Alphabeat's "Heat Wave" music video
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci