First Look of Kilowog in 'Green Lantern' Unveiled
The final result of Kilowog in "Green Lantern" has been unveiled and it has some differences compared to the initial art concept. Unleashed via Comic Book Movie, image of the Green Lantern Corps member has more human-like features on his face as apparent from the lips and eyes shape.
In the comic version, Kilowog, like many other Green Lanterns, possesses the power ring and power battery. In Kilowog's case, he has shown an affinity for creating astoundingly complex machinery using the ring. In terms of combat, Kilowog tends to eschew the "giant boxing glove" fighting style of Hal Jordan and mainly uses his ring to fly and to absorb any enemy's attacks.
"Green Lantern" the movie has wrapped up its principal photography and is moving on to the post-production phase in Los Angeles. The Warner Bros. Pictures pic is scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on June 17, 2011.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women