First Look of Kilowog in 'Green Lantern' Unveiled
The final result of Kilowog in "Green Lantern" has been unveiled and it has some differences compared to the initial art concept. Unleashed via Comic Book Movie, image of the Green Lantern Corps member has more human-like features on his face as apparent from the lips and eyes shape.
In the comic version, Kilowog, like many other Green Lanterns, possesses the power ring and power battery. In Kilowog's case, he has shown an affinity for creating astoundingly complex machinery using the ring. In terms of combat, Kilowog tends to eschew the "giant boxing glove" fighting style of Hal Jordan and mainly uses his ring to fly and to absorb any enemy's attacks.
"Green Lantern" the movie has wrapped up its principal photography and is moving on to the post-production phase in Los Angeles. The Warner Bros. Pictures pic is scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on June 17, 2011.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'