Video: Sandra Bullock and Betty White Dancing to Hip-Hop Music at TCAs
People attending the 2010 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, August 8 broke into laughter when Sandra Bullock and Betty White teamed up for a Hip-Hop dance-off. The unlikely couple shook their bodies to Lil Jon's "Get Low".
Wearing pencil tight pants, Bullock came onto the stage of Los Angeles' Universal Amphitheater to collect a Surfboard for Choice Movie Actress, Drama for her role in "The Blind Side". She said during an acceptance speech, "I don't know if you should bring attention to this. Some things are better left unsaid. It's been awhile since I was a teen. I'm so blessed and lucky. The Blind Side - I got to meet so many good people, so many good lessons I took away from it."
She then mentioned another nomination she got which is Choice Movie: Dance, thanks to her move with Betty White in "The Proposal". Just when she said about worrying her co-star not fitting in for the 88-year-old comedian hadn't been a teen "since 1919," White on the other side of the stage chimed in with a joke, "Excuse me dear ... if you think you're fitting in, think again dear."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris