Video: Sandra Bullock and Betty White Dancing to Hip-Hop Music at TCAs
People attending the 2010 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, August 8 broke into laughter when Sandra Bullock and Betty White teamed up for a Hip-Hop dance-off. The unlikely couple shook their bodies to Lil Jon's "Get Low".
Wearing pencil tight pants, Bullock came onto the stage of Los Angeles' Universal Amphitheater to collect a Surfboard for Choice Movie Actress, Drama for her role in "The Blind Side". She said during an acceptance speech, "I don't know if you should bring attention to this. Some things are better left unsaid. It's been awhile since I was a teen. I'm so blessed and lucky. The Blind Side - I got to meet so many good people, so many good lessons I took away from it."
She then mentioned another nomination she got which is Choice Movie: Dance, thanks to her move with Betty White in "The Proposal". Just when she said about worrying her co-star not fitting in for the 88-year-old comedian hadn't been a teen "since 1919," White on the other side of the stage chimed in with a joke, "Excuse me dear ... if you think you're fitting in, think again dear."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover