Love Triangle Captured on 'The Romantics' Trailer
Coming to limited U.S. theaters on September 10 is a drama comedy about seven close friends calling themselves "The Romantics". A sneak peek has been released before and now a trailer from Apple explains the plot as well as the conflict faced by three of the close knits.
"The Romantics" takes place over the course of one night at a deluxe seaside wedding. Laura (Katie Holmes) is maid of honor to Lila (Anna Paquin), her golden girl best friend. The two have long rivaled over the groom, Tom (Josh Duhamel). Friendships and alliances are tested and the love triangle comes to a head the night before the wedding, when the drunken friends frolic in the nearby surf and return to shore without the groom.
Directed by Galt Niederhoffer, the movie is also supported by Malin Akerman, Elijah Wood, Dianna Agron and Adam Brody.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'