Love Triangle Captured on 'The Romantics' Trailer
Coming to limited U.S. theaters on September 10 is a drama comedy about seven close friends calling themselves "The Romantics". A sneak peek has been released before and now a trailer from Apple explains the plot as well as the conflict faced by three of the close knits.
"The Romantics" takes place over the course of one night at a deluxe seaside wedding. Laura (Katie Holmes) is maid of honor to Lila (Anna Paquin), her golden girl best friend. The two have long rivaled over the groom, Tom (Josh Duhamel). Friendships and alliances are tested and the love triangle comes to a head the night before the wedding, when the drunken friends frolic in the nearby surf and return to shore without the groom.
Directed by Galt Niederhoffer, the movie is also supported by Malin Akerman, Elijah Wood, Dianna Agron and Adam Brody.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'