Love Triangle Captured on 'The Romantics' Trailer
Coming to limited U.S. theaters on September 10 is a drama comedy about seven close friends calling themselves "The Romantics". A sneak peek has been released before and now a trailer from Apple explains the plot as well as the conflict faced by three of the close knits.
"The Romantics" takes place over the course of one night at a deluxe seaside wedding. Laura (Katie Holmes) is maid of honor to Lila (Anna Paquin), her golden girl best friend. The two have long rivaled over the groom, Tom (Josh Duhamel). Friendships and alliances are tested and the love triangle comes to a head the night before the wedding, when the drunken friends frolic in the nearby surf and return to shore without the groom.
Directed by Galt Niederhoffer, the movie is also supported by Malin Akerman, Elijah Wood, Dianna Agron and Adam Brody.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!