Love Triangle Captured on 'The Romantics' Trailer
Coming to limited U.S. theaters on September 10 is a drama comedy about seven close friends calling themselves "The Romantics". A sneak peek has been released before and now a trailer from Apple explains the plot as well as the conflict faced by three of the close knits.
"The Romantics" takes place over the course of one night at a deluxe seaside wedding. Laura (Katie Holmes) is maid of honor to Lila (Anna Paquin), her golden girl best friend. The two have long rivaled over the groom, Tom (Josh Duhamel). Friendships and alliances are tested and the love triangle comes to a head the night before the wedding, when the drunken friends frolic in the nearby surf and return to shore without the groom.
Directed by Galt Niederhoffer, the movie is also supported by Malin Akerman, Elijah Wood, Dianna Agron and Adam Brody.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'