Love Triangle Captured on 'The Romantics' Trailer
Coming to limited U.S. theaters on September 10 is a drama comedy about seven close friends calling themselves "The Romantics". A sneak peek has been released before and now a trailer from Apple explains the plot as well as the conflict faced by three of the close knits.
"The Romantics" takes place over the course of one night at a deluxe seaside wedding. Laura (Katie Holmes) is maid of honor to Lila (Anna Paquin), her golden girl best friend. The two have long rivaled over the groom, Tom (Josh Duhamel). Friendships and alliances are tested and the love triangle comes to a head the night before the wedding, when the drunken friends frolic in the nearby surf and return to shore without the groom.
Directed by Galt Niederhoffer, the movie is also supported by Malin Akerman, Elijah Wood, Dianna Agron and Adam Brody.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story