Sneak Peek to Justin Bieber's Book Emerges, Cover Art Revealed
The first look at the front page of Justin Bieber's upcoming book has been unveiled, thanks to People. The cover art features a close-up shot of the Canadian 16-year-old singing sensation with his signature hair and boyish look.
Dubbed as "100% official", the book is titled "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story". Bieber wrote message on the cover, "Lots of exclusive photos just for you. Love Justin xxx." The pictures are taken by photographer Robert Caplin.
The book is expected to hit the stores later this year. It will uncover "Bieber's jet-setting lifestyle (performing in front of thousands on his world tour), his road to stardom (from viral video to meeting Usher in Atlanta) and personal anecdotes about his family and best friends." Moreover, his love life, including his history with girls and his very first date will also be discussed.
Despite the fact it has some stories about his personal life, Bieber insists the book is not a memoir, but just an illustrated behind-the-scenes look at his tour. He tweeted, "Someone asked me about the book we are putting out in October... just want to clear something up... it isn't a memoir... I teamed up with this amazing photographer Robert and he has been taking pictures behind the scenes from before the tour."
"So the book will include all those pics and I'm going to tell the story of all that led up from rehearsals until the first night of the tour. Pretty excited about it and think everyone will enjoy the story and the pics... but we can all agree I'm a little too young to write a memoir. But we can make a pretty great book with lots of exclusive stuff... but I just got a lot more life to live too."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna