Kelly Brook's First Playboy Shots Revealed
A closer glimpse to Kelly Brook's Playboy photo shoot has been released. Brook, who will have her sultry images fronting the September issue of the men's magazine, graces the cover with an umbrella, a bowler hat, a bow-tie, black lacy underwear and has her hands covering her boobs.
In addition to the cover image, which is entitled "The U.K's hottest export", another revealed-picture shows Brook posing seductively and baring lots of her skin. Brook, however, admitted that she felt nervous about the photo shoot, telling the mag "I'm not 20 any more. My boobs are real, and they even hang a little."
Brook was said pocketing a half-a-million dollar to pose naked for the adult mag. A source also revealed to The Sun, "It's a real honor to be asked to do Playboy as obviously they are very picky about who they want. And by the same token it's a real coup for Playboy as there probably isn't a red-blooded male who won't be looking forward to the pictures."
Beside posing for the magazine, Brook also recently partied with Playboy founder Hugh Hefner at his L.A. mansion on Saturday, August 7. Brook was spotted heading to the bash in a white transparent negligee and her white finest undies as well as a sparkling matching clutch.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia