Kelly Brook's First Playboy Shots Revealed
A closer glimpse to Kelly Brook's Playboy photo shoot has been released. Brook, who will have her sultry images fronting the September issue of the men's magazine, graces the cover with an umbrella, a bowler hat, a bow-tie, black lacy underwear and has her hands covering her boobs.
In addition to the cover image, which is entitled "The U.K's hottest export", another revealed-picture shows Brook posing seductively and baring lots of her skin. Brook, however, admitted that she felt nervous about the photo shoot, telling the mag "I'm not 20 any more. My boobs are real, and they even hang a little."
Brook was said pocketing a half-a-million dollar to pose naked for the adult mag. A source also revealed to The Sun, "It's a real honor to be asked to do Playboy as obviously they are very picky about who they want. And by the same token it's a real coup for Playboy as there probably isn't a red-blooded male who won't be looking forward to the pictures."
Beside posing for the magazine, Brook also recently partied with Playboy founder Hugh Hefner at his L.A. mansion on Saturday, August 7. Brook was spotted heading to the bash in a white transparent negligee and her white finest undies as well as a sparkling matching clutch.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money