Kelly Brook's First Playboy Shots Revealed
A closer glimpse to Kelly Brook's Playboy photo shoot has been released. Brook, who will have her sultry images fronting the September issue of the men's magazine, graces the cover with an umbrella, a bowler hat, a bow-tie, black lacy underwear and has her hands covering her boobs.
In addition to the cover image, which is entitled "The U.K's hottest export", another revealed-picture shows Brook posing seductively and baring lots of her skin. Brook, however, admitted that she felt nervous about the photo shoot, telling the mag "I'm not 20 any more. My boobs are real, and they even hang a little."
Brook was said pocketing a half-a-million dollar to pose naked for the adult mag. A source also revealed to The Sun, "It's a real honor to be asked to do Playboy as obviously they are very picky about who they want. And by the same token it's a real coup for Playboy as there probably isn't a red-blooded male who won't be looking forward to the pictures."
Beside posing for the magazine, Brook also recently partied with Playboy founder Hugh Hefner at his L.A. mansion on Saturday, August 7. Brook was spotted heading to the bash in a white transparent negligee and her white finest undies as well as a sparkling matching clutch.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville